Summer Reviews

• Jan 18, 2008

Great CANADIAN movie, the content is amazing!

Great CANADIAN movie, the content is amazing!

• Nov 21, 2007

An enjoyable Canadian comedy for the most part but the script gets a little floppy towards the end.

• Jul 24, 2007

great movie dont know why prople havent watched it

great movie dont know why prople havent watched it

• Jul 05, 2007

Grade A Canadian goodness. I don?t know where this film went wrong distribution wise but it has gotten a lot less exposure than it deserves. Its refreshing to see our own attitudes and personalities reflected back on screen, and there?s some very original and outright hilarious wit in this film. In my own opinion, this homegrown masterpiece is Canada?s ?Reality Bites?, and anyone who is just graduating post-secondary will relate to this film because it deals with anxieties of becoming an adult.

• Jun 19, 2007

This movie is cute and Canadian!

This movie is cute and Canadian!