Summer Rental Reviews

• Apr 04, 2019

Love this movie John candy classic

Love this movie John candy classic

• Mar 04, 2019

John Candy plays a stressed Chicago dad and hilarity ensues. This Summer Classic is perfection!

• Feb 17, 2019

Kindred spirit with Great Outdoors, one of my all time favs!

Kindred spirit with Great Outdoors, one of my all time favs!

• Feb 13, 2018

Typical 80's comedy without the laughs. Found myself very bored and wanting the movie to be over. Not remotely funny,you'd expect John Candy to save this movie but the poor dialogue and dull scenarios could not keep my interest. Any fan of Candy should check him out in Uncle Buck,Trains Planes and Automobiles,and Home Alone (Cameo) All classics that show you how funny he was with the proper direction (John Hughes)

• Sep 26, 2017

John Candy perfection.

John Candy perfection.

• Jarrin R Super Reviewer
    Aug 06, 2017

This is a great family movie, John Candy is funny as always. This story is a bit predictable, but has a great family message. I will watch this over and over again, to me it is not disappointing.

• Dec 26, 2016

Not the greatest, but serviceable John Candy entry with a few good laughs and message about family.

• Sep 02, 2016

I loved the movie! It is funny and good for the whole family. Reminds me of some of my crazy summer vacations. ;)

• May 27, 2016

Vacation ripoff has a few laughs.

Vacation ripoff has a few laughs.

• Apr 01, 2016

Nostalgia at its finest. Candy is a master.

Nostalgia at its finest. Candy is a master.