Reviews

• Aug 09, 2021

I absolutely LOVED this film. Beautifully shot with poetry passionately delivered by the writers themselves. It's one day in LA through the eyes of (more than) 27 people who's lives intersect throughout. It's just so much fun! If you've ever lived in or loved Los Angeles - this movie is a MUST SEE.

• Jul 21, 2021

100% original. I can't wait to see it again.

100% original. I can't wait to see it again.

• Jul 13, 2021

This movie was inspiring and helped me realize some things that I had not processed yet.

• Jul 13, 2021

Inspiring Film!! A Poetic New Wave of Cinema!!!

Inspiring Film!! A Poetic New Wave of Cinema!!!

• Jul 11, 2021

This is like an instant cult classic. The movie theatre was alive with laughter, cheers, and applause for the brilliant performances throughout.

• Jul 11, 2021

Summertime explodes with joy. This movie is a must see. It's like watching creativity and joy burst onto the screen and drip into your soul. Loved every minute.

• Jul 10, 2021

One-of-a-kind! Brilliant! Moving! Hilarious! There's nothing like it out there. The world needs to hear more from this incredibly talented team of poets, actors, producers, writers, directors, etc. I will watch this film again and again! Summertime FOREVER!!!!!

• Jul 10, 2021

Such a clever, uplifting movie starring the best of the best poets!! I was really entertained and thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Great imagery, moving performances & all with the famous Los Angeles backdrop we love to see. I can't wait to watch it again!

• Jul 10, 2021

This movie is just magical, I absolutely loved it.

This movie is just magical, I absolutely loved it.

• Jul 10, 2021

I loved this film. Positively life changing!

I loved this film. Positively life changing!