Reviews

• Dec 05, 2010

This movie made me so freakin angry! Thanks Tam sheesh :)

This movie made me so freakin angry! Thanks Tam sheesh :)

• Nov 20, 2010

louis koo and rene liu star in this enduring timeless classic about 2 flawed lovers. moreover, it's realistic with deep performances. as well, an epic romance spanning several years which will truly tug at your heartstrings at the end.

• Dec 04, 2009

quite sad that he died in the end.

quite sad that he died in the end.

• Nov 23, 2009

This film is built upon a rather simple premise. But it successfully tells a love story by mixing up the time and the sequence of the events. I find it enjoyable, believable, and touching. I particularly like the open ending. Rene is beautiful and talented as usual. Too bad we hear a Cantonese voice-over, and not her real voice in this movie. Overall not a bad film. 7/10

• Oct 05, 2009

It's really a romantic love story... the story was well written. I love it...

It's really a romantic love story... the story was well written. I love it...

• Jun 05, 2009

The love between ordinary people is quiet but also moving. we seem to be too afraid of dream's breadking to catch our happiness

• Nov 30, 2008

Hey,I watched it. You know, it worths waiting even for lifelong. I can understand

• Oct 06, 2008

Rene was so good, the part where she was crying alone in the car made you feel heart pain.

• Aug 28, 2008

Another simple but touching movie like "Tempting Heart".

Another simple but touching movie like "Tempting Heart".

• Aug 09, 2008