Sunset Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sunset Park Reviews

August 6, 2014
#Classic. Great film for it's time period (mid-90's).
½ October 17, 2012
A Brooklyn classic. Maybe typical and basic basketball story but certainly fun to watch.
'Suset Park what time is it, it's time to get loud itz time to represent!'
July 7, 2012
My favourite basketball film
October 23, 2011
If you like basketball, this is VERY worth the watch. Very dramatic, emotional, and overall a superb watch!! I would highly recommend it.
December 27, 2010
Really good movie. Classic
½ March 13, 2010
Greatest bball movie since hoosiers!
February 26, 2010
OmGoodness i love this movie.
February 12, 2010
I really liked sunset park.
December 9, 2009
"sunset park what time is it?
its time to get alve, its time to represent!"

Best B-Ball movie out.
December 5, 2009
A great movie about a white female basketball coach wh comes to the bronx to coach a highschool basketball team
October 4, 2009
Just a cliché sport-drama which I liked when I was younger but after rewatching it I have to say that it was all very predictable. Rhea Perlman and Fredro Starr have to carry the weight of the movie but don't succeed. The only scenes that could put a smile on my face were those with Terrence Howard in it. A positive thing was that there were enough moments where they really showed basketball, althought it wasn't groundbreaking stuff.
September 5, 2009
Sunset Park what time is it?!
March 23, 2009
A very good movie though I thought that it could have been better. The story focused to much on the coach and not enough on the team. Overall, the movie was entertaining and a solid b-ball flick. Worth a watch.
½ September 25, 2008
Cute movie...predictable, but cute.
½ September 4, 2008
hellz yea its time to get live its time to represent!! sunset park what time is it, thats what i always think when i see this movie, its a good movie yo
September 2, 2008
i f n love this movie..i havent seen it since i wuz like 11 put shit i cant find it n e where... yup everybody shud c f n fly =]. SUNSET PARK...WUT TYM IS
July 15, 2008
Maybe the worst movie about basketball EVER! The scenes where they play, made me want to puke!
½ June 30, 2008
Yuck, a terrible, D-rate version of Coach Carter with Rhea Perlman instead of Sam Jackson, this is a film hoopsterrs should be subjected to as punishment for missing free throws.
½ June 22, 2008
One of my fav. basketball movies
June 11, 2008
It was deep for a group of males who lost all of their games. Had a female coach to coach them.