Super High Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Super High Me Reviews

½ August 12, 2013
Poorly filmed at times, but a generally interesting look into the world of weed.
July 11, 2013
Super Size Me is Family Guy.. this is The Cleveland Show. Same premise slightly different but totally a rip off of the other without any of the redeeming qualities. Whereas Super Size Me had medical and factual information to break up the segments in and informative and entertaining manner, this documentary decides too fill the time with stupid stand up comedy and no real facts about weed smoking. I have rated this movie two stars because it is mildly entertaining and the premise is a good idea, but it could have been better presented with facts relating too the topic rather than a series of jokes.
June 10, 2013
Ths movie super high me is the video documentation of the effects before and after the use of marijuana. it is informational if you pay close attention and is actually a very decent funny flick recommended by a stoner.
June 2, 2013
Very funny movie (well duh Doug Benson is rarely not funny) and very factual. This definitely proves that cannabis isn't as harmful as most people seem to think.
April 20, 2013
90 minutes of a guy smoking and joking about smoking. Doesn't really come to any conclusions. Basically a waste of time.
April 3, 2013
Super High Me is a hilarious documentary about comedian Doug Benson who smokes weed for thirty days and documents the effects of his experiment. Obviously this is a stoner parody of Morgan Spurlock's Super Size Me, and it is a pretty good idea. The film also takes a look at why marijuana should be legalized. As his experiment ensues, Benson interviews patients who use it on a regular basis and give their reasons as to why they use it. There's some great comedy here along with some serious material, and this is a worthwhile documentary that should be seen by any viewer looking for something truly entertaining to watch. Although far from perfect, Super High Me definitely overcomes its shortcoming by offering the viewer something different. We get to see the hilarious results of Doug Benson as he tells his jokes under the influence, and what it does. I really enjoyed the documentary, but I felt it could have been better considering the subject matter. If you enjoy these types of films, I suggest you give it a shot. Through all the craziness, there is something good here, and it should be seen as a mindless piece of documentary filmmaking with few serious points on the legalizing issue. Benson presents some original material here that has just got to be seen. The film is flawed, but very funny and manages to get some effective points across despite the funny experiments and effects of pot for 30 days straight.
March 25, 2013
It was interesting but the results seemed to be no effects at all except a little weight gain but I wish the comedians he interacts with got more time but hey was cool
March 14, 2013
A movie about what we use to do back in the day
March 7, 2013
Ok enough...I liked how it showed him doing the same tasks both sober and stoned, but it was nothing ground-breaking here.
½ February 21, 2013
Interesting from the point of view of how smoking weed can affect ones health, and even the use if 'medicinal marijuana', but misses any potential seriousness by the fact that Doug Benson actually has no interest in taking any of this seriously: 'hahaha I can give up smoking for 30 days! Hahaha I can smoke loads for 30 days'.

The 30 days on were the most boring.

Did have some amusing moments, but on the whole, A good advertisement for how weed can make you a complete arsehole, if nothing else.
January 22, 2013
the days when hes sober are more fun to watch
½ January 16, 2013
Doug Benson's spoof on Super Size Me starts off really well and is very informative. Benson's act is very one dimensional and he is funny in small doses but it total shtick. He stays sober for 30 days, the best part of the movie and when he goes 30 days smoking all day it just seems like he is doing his act. It doesnt help that every time he is shown performing comedy he makes reference to Super High Me. Still, it is entertaining for a while.
January 10, 2013
Think I got a contact high from just watching this.
December 30, 2012
It's an okay documentary but Super High Me is a documentary that most people might find boring.
December 28, 2012
One of my Fav documenteries
December 24, 2012
Comedian Doug Benson (pot activist) tries to live baked for 30 days in a row. Oh that was funny!
December 9, 2012
Not nearly as good as "Super size Me", but it did make me laugh quite a few times.
½ December 5, 2012
Stonerīs recomendation
November 29, 2012
An interesting documentary about the effects of smoking weed for 30 days non stop would do. A idea that spawned from supersize me, which is just as interesting.
November 23, 2012
Pretty Silly, Yet Interesting, Slightly!