Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 Reviews

½ April 17, 2016
Everybody knows how much I dispised the first movie; and so did most people, it was extremely unsuccessful. But, they still decided to make a sequel. After watching this through (why I did, I do not know), I have literally lost faith in film making. Let me put it this way, it honestly can't get any worse.
½ February 27, 2016
I Just want to say... Kazoo
½ February 11, 2016
I wish I could go back in time and delete this movie.
January 17, 2016
Lowest Rotten Tomato Score Ever!
Worst Dialogs Ever Recalling for!
Wait? Is This Really A Sequel?
If I saw this it would might as well be the worst.
Superbabies: Baby Genuises 2 is an insult to babies and I rather have my brain fallen out of my head than to sit through this garbage!
David T.
January 3, 2016
When I found out that there was a sequel to 'Baby Geniuses', I was like "Good Heavens! That sounds awful!" I watched the full film and it is even more revolting than the first 'Baby Geniuses'. I have seen good films and bad films as well as some that are so bad that they're enjoyable. Not one good word can be said about this hunk of drek!
November 5, 2015
No stars. A sequel nobody asked for to a film nobody liked. How does this keep happening? Sure, "Baby Geniuses" made $1million more than it's total budget at the worldwide box office, but was that some sort of sign from the studios that people wanted more of this? I guess. But I'm going to give this movie something the other movie never got and never will get: the faintest of praise. There is a plot twist (in what counts for "plot" in this) that you don't see coming. Maybe because you're bored to tears or irritated by the pisspoor attempts at humor, but you don't see it. It sneaks up on you. So I think this film is better than the original, even if, ultimately both of them are two of the worst movies ever made that deserve no stars. If you're over the age of 2 and you think either of these movies is quality family entertainment, you should not be allowed to procreate. (Sadly, this was the final film of director Bob Clark. Also director of the original. He made some great films. Neither of these two are it.)
½ November 1, 2015
This is the worst movie you'll ever see. It's so bad it's not even roastable with your friends. Just watch it alone, to spare others a cruel fate.
½ October 11, 2015
I honestly don't understand what anybody would see in this movie. A voice over for a babies uneven lips for an entire movie is honestly the worst thing I've ever heard of. Not to mention the lousy acting of even the adult actors and terrible plot line. This movie should have gone straight to the dumpster. If I could save this review with 0 stars, I would.
October 9, 2015
Why dose Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 even exist.
September 22, 2015
Why was this sequel made again? F
½ September 5, 2015
I vomited. If I had the chance, I wouldn't even give this a star.
½ August 21, 2015
even though the fact that this movie is complete garbage, as we all know, i find it as if the director/"wiriter" said, yeah fuck it just throw in a baby make it say stupid shit and we can make this worth the little money we've put into it
August 12, 2015
this movie is soooo good! don't believe the hype.
August 11, 2015
I don't get why other people don't like it
½ August 3, 2015
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 - 0/10
Travis Wray, well you sure didn't pull any punches for our first round. This is one of the least entertaining movies I've ever had the discomfort to sit through. Every line of dialogue is punctuated by the most horribly wooden delivery ever. Every actor in this movie is terrible. Even Jon Voight embarrasses himself here. Every "joke" falls completely flat and the entire "plot" was just as stupid as the last one. It's tedious watching this all the way through despite it only being little over 90 minutes. Baby superheroes... would you believe this has two direct-to-DVD sequels? Action scenes that are woefully inept, effects that look completely rushed and an overall tasteless aura surrounding it, this has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Well what do you expect? It's goddamn Baby Geniuses 2 squint emoticon
July 24, 2015
Brst muvi evar sanic wud b prowd
½ June 23, 2015
This. Film. Is. So. Stupid.
½ February 27, 2015
Boring, dull, stupid, unrealistic, and completly a rip-off. I will not let my 10 year old son and 12 year old daughter see this garbage! I agree with KJ Proulx on this one! babies with super powers Oh yeah... thats gonna make me watch it! NOT!
January 16, 2015
Worst acting ever...therefore most of the dialogue had to be dubbed. I'd rather watch foreign movies than this crap.