Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 Reviews

January 10, 2015
Horrendous, atrocious, but most importantly - not as horrendous and atrocious as the first movie. There are moments in Baby Geniuses 2 where actual effort was at least a little apparent (granted it wasn't much effort and it barely shows, but at least there was SOMETHING). The first one was a holocaust of cinema, and this while this one is also terrible, it's not a COMPLETE abomination of mankind like the first one.
December 4, 2014
I still dont know why I sat threw this movie. But I would not recommend this film to anyone.
December 1, 2014
What the hell is going on here?
November 20, 2014
Let me tell you! There, is NOTHING, better than watching little babys making the worse jokes you've ever heard!!! I mean it, I laughed, then I cried (at how horrible the movie is and that I kept watching it). I mean, it was just so bad that I had to go to therapy, but luckily while there my life was all fixed. So thank you. Just... Really thank you for making this
September 4, 2014
While the film's premise is slightly better than its predecessor, Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 still has its idiotic concept, awful special effects and painfully unfunny humor, it's still a very bad movie but it did have at least some slight effort put into it, however it's still not worth a viewing!
½ August 30, 2014
When I think of the time I wasted, I could actually cry.
August 25, 2014
Just by watching the trailer I feel as if I have just had time I will never get back stolen from me.
August 19, 2014
{{Two Thumbs Down}}
{{Unspeakable: Bad Way}}

Just... Just, awful. Bob Clark was a wonderful director, including classics like A Christmas Story, but he did not in anyway deserve to direct this awful garbage movie before his death. Just, worthless trash that deserves no sympathy.
August 18, 2014
Fuck you, Rotten Tomatoes! THIS WAS EXCELLENT!
½ August 3, 2014
*deep breaths* WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, DID I JUST WATCH.
½ July 26, 2014
Baby Geniuses 2 Movie Review!

This has got
to be one of the worst movies I ever had the displeasure of seeing. Saw it once younger, saw it now older. What a horrible, horrible and painfully unfunny movie.

This is definitely a 1 out of 10 (.5 stars) And that is giving it SOME credit.
½ July 4, 2014
The worst movie that anyone will ever make.
June 29, 2014
how do I get it? like how can I wach it?
June 11, 2014
This movie really isn't for anyone.
May 29, 2014
When a movie has terrible jokes that are so awfully cheesy, making the word come out of the mouths of babies won't change a thing. The whole film is so bad, that even kids will find it awful.
May 13, 2014
No way in hell am I sitting through a movie about a bunch of talking babies.
½ April 4, 2014
Only bearable because I watched a funny commentary that a guy had made over it. Possibly the most infuriatingly terrible film ever made
March 28, 2014
Worst movie I have ever seen in my life.
½ February 25, 2014
it was ok for a low production film but was not worth the sequel to the first which was slightly better.
February 25, 2014
Bad. But good in comparison with some things.
My 5 stars is to increase the rating.