Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 Reviews

February 25, 2014
Bad. But good in comparison with some things.
My 5 stars is to increase the rating.
January 1, 2014
10/10 would watch again
½ December 25, 2013
If these babies are geniuses then why aren't they making us laugh? Ah, cause they're idiots. The first was kinda normal but this is a pain to watch. The babies when they're talking are so freaky and whoever came up with this idea should be fired. Another one of the worst films ever.
½ December 14, 2013
Do I even /need/ to make fun of this?
½ October 26, 2013
Objects talking: Ok
Animals talking: Ok
Supergenius babies with wet diapers talking: Nothing to say...
½ September 10, 2013
terrible half a star for being crap kids liked it though
½ September 10, 2013
After hearing what an awful film this was, I decided that I had to see for myself. The experience deeply traumatized me for life. I reluctantly give it a star rating. JUST SAY NO.
½ August 26, 2013
What A Stupid Movie.
August 19, 2013
Atrocious to a spectacular degree. Makes the original look like Citizen Kane.
½ August 15, 2013
A diaper full of shit right here! >:(
½ August 15, 2013
Why? Just why go for it again?
½ July 29, 2013
Not once, but twice, only this one's worse, so let's pray for no thrice.
July 22, 2013
SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. I only permit my children to watch this movie. They watch nothing but Super Babies Baby Geniuses 2
July 21, 2013
Holy crap. Even the premise sounds ridiculous. Will never waste my time.
July 20, 2013
Of course I'm going to be drawn away from a movie like this. The kind of movie where an actor agrees to doing it and then dies in a hotel room from a drug overdose or a drug/alcohol combination.
½ July 19, 2013
Awful movie. No one gives a crap about babies with powers, especially when the jokes are downright bad.
Final Grade: F
July 19, 2013
Sure, it's a cute movie, but nothing works. Everything is excruciating, even with Jon Voight's somewhat decent acting as a German villain. It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
½ July 18, 2013
Unforgivable piece of crap.
July 17, 2013
Other than Batman & Robin, this is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life.
July 16, 2013
Don't. Just don't watch this film.