Super Cyclone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Super Cyclone Reviews

½ April 15, 2013
Poor acting, poor special effects, poor story line. An embarrassment to all involved.
½ April 14, 2013
WOW worst acting ever!
March 6, 2013
The worst movie ever! Dont waste ur time. Just horrible...
March 4, 2013
this is movie is amazingly bad. The special effects would have been bad in the 70's. the acting is horrible. I can't believe this ever got released, it is an Embarrassment to all involved. they show radar maps of florida and talk about saving LA. It's sunny out while the storm is going on. There are no wave is the water when people go overboard. ugh
February 24, 2013
Actually, it is the western seaboard, but the movie was pretty good.
January 31, 2013
It is a very fake movie. Nothing seems real. It was okay to watch but you would only ever watch once.
January 14, 2013
2013-01-14 laughably bad throughout. the sky kept reverting to blue and the car kept reverting to clean and dry, mid-superstorm.
½ January 2, 2013
Awful movie--poor acting --watched with grandkids for the action --but there was sunshine in the middle of the worst storm ever--no leaves moving--acting unconvincing -- after 35 minutes we were saying is there anything else we can watch. We give it 1/2 star and that is only because it was fun to take it apart--poor editing--very lame.
December 21, 2012
We watched this movie last night and had a good laugh! Wasn't it a tongue-in-cheek comedy? We enjoyed spotting the cast of what looked like approx 10-20 people and what looked like the one or two sites it was filmed at, the odd images of the dam and buildings exploding, and the weird way in which the flood waters gushed and flowed. And, as someone mentioned, the way the leading cast was driving through firey rain and hail (ice thrown onto the bonnet) and yet the bushland all around was completely unscarred. The oil rig was a good laugh too, but not sure why the two main cast there committed suicide by jumping off into the (what was supposed to be) firey sea and seemed to leave behind a bunch of guys hosing down what looked like a relatively safe rig?? And how on earth did they get a tanker, fill it with liquid nitrogen and out to sea, in such quick time to save the day??? There's loads more to say. :) Three stars for a good "tongue-in-cheek" laugh. J
October 15, 2012
Save your dollar and time by not seeing this. Everything about it awful. I had to fast forward through it. Made for TV is so much better then this.
October 13, 2012
Absolutely the worst film I believe I have ever seen. I did not thin you could mess up a disaster movie...I was wrong. The effects were terrible and the acting even worse. They actually drew in the rain and the next scene the ground was bone dry. Unbelievably terrible and I like B movies except this was not a movie...
October 12, 2012
Very bad movie. Special effects suck!
October 3, 2012
Just watched this movie last night and am mad. I usually find B movies great but this was terrible. Tha acting was sooooooo bad and it didn't hold a candle to the Special effects, the helicopter scenes looked like they were filmed in a quarter ride machine outside a Wal Mart.
September 29, 2012
The movie as an ideas of a super cyclone and natural disaster sounds very attractive, but the execution on this film was terrible with the poor effects of a low budget movie of the 1980s. I would like to see it with a better production, and better effects. The movie has some good clips of acting, but the bad ones are very notorious. This movie didn't get the 1/2 star on my opinion due to the presence of Ming Na, who somehow gives the feeling that she is trying to make the film more credible. You can try to avoid this particular film.
September 29, 2012
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, or tried to see. At IMDb it got 1,6, I give it zero!