Super Cyclone Reviews

• Sep 07, 2014

Very bad. Very, very bad. I've seen home movies done better than this!

Very bad. Very, very bad. I've seen home movies done better than this!

• Jan 25, 2014

Poor acting terrible special effects

Poor acting terrible special effects

• Jan 21, 2014

A real "disaster" of film.

A real "disaster" of film.

• Sep 21, 2013

Since I can't give it Zero stars, I had to give it 1/2 a star! This is probably the worst disaster movie I have ever seen. Ever actor should be ashamed to be in this film. The dialogue and special effects feel like a bunch of high school students got together to create this horrible film!

• Sep 07, 2013

Despite all the nonsensical scientific jargon and the completely unrelated attempts at trying to tie in the events to climate change, Super Cyclone still manages to be a decent enjoyable low budget nature run amok flick. That's not to say it doesn't have plenty of mistakes. The dialogue is often stunted and filled with blunders such as... "we're stuck" "quick stop the car we need to get out" Yes, stop the stuck vehicle which is already not moving. But this film does have flaming hail so all can be forgiven right? Ok, this is still a bad movie but compared to many of the films from The Asylum in the same genre stratosphere, this one actually seems to be more forgiving. It didn't grate on my nerves nearly as much as some of the others. If you enjoy your low budget films from The Asylum check this one out, it's worthy of your attention. Those looking for bigger and better should stick to the films of Roland Emmerich.

• Sep 07, 2013

This may be the worst weather-based film ever made. I'm not even going to dignify this movie with a full review, because it definitely doesn't deserve one. Bottom line, the only reason anyone should ever watch Super Cyclone is if you're doing it for the drinking game of taking a shot every time someone says the phrase "Super Cyclone". You may be thinking, there's no way that they can say such a ridiculous phrase that many times; but I assure you, try iit and you'll end up thinking you're in a cyclone half way through.

• Jun 03, 2013

This film changed everything for me. The actors really sold this film for me. It was honestly the greatest disaster apocalyptic movie in the genre. The chemistry between Italian and Asian (Dr. Sparks, may I add) was absolutely believable. The special effects were superb and beyond perfect. The most emotional tipping point in this film were the two sexual tension men who sacrificed their lives for nothing. By the way, isn't a Super Cyclone just a really big tornado and not a tsunami? I'll have to ask Dr. Sparks, who happens to know how to fly a plane, helicopter, navigate a ship, and a highly experience meteorologist. The only thing that kept me from giving this film five stars was the absence of Shane van Dyke in this character driven, beautiful narrative based on the cataclysmic events that made me cry. Literally. This movie gave me hope. I liked the tornadoes.

• May 12, 2013

To just say that this movie is shitty is an affront to shitty movies everywhere ... It was like no one involved in the making of this flick gave a shit.

• Apr 21, 2013

ZERO stars. I vote this the most unwatchable film of the decade, I turned it off half way through, blue sunny Sky's in the middle of a big storm, special effects were made in a bath tub, acting, well, no comment, I will watch almost anything, this, beats the worst film by far, better watching paint drying, please save the pain, go play a game of cards or something. ( I never felt the need to write about a film before)

• Apr 21, 2013

I can't believe I wasted a whole hour and thirty minutes of my life on this fuckery. I can't even begin to list all the problems with this movie. The horrible over acting, the lack of acting, the graphics, the plot, if they said "SUPER CYCLONE" one more time....it was just sad. I would not under any circumstances tell anyone to watch this movie. Not even pot heads...it will kill your high. Seriously. Do Not Watch.