Super Fuzz Reviews

• Sep 25, 2019

This film is so much fun. Cheesy but fun. Faster than a speeding ticket. More powerful than the SWAT team. Up, up and away there goes the funniest supercop of them all! Dave Speed is saving the world from crime... but who is saving the world from Dave Speed? Speed is an irradiated Miami cop who developed super powers. Unfortunately, he doesn't quite know how to use them and this gets him in trouble with his long-suffering partner played by the legendary Ernest Borgnine

• Mar 06, 2018

Great movie. I remember watching it on hbo when in was a kid. It was funny then and it's funny now.

• Mar 15, 2017

Wow, a zero per cent fresh rating? Really? This is easily better than most of the Police Academy movies. SPOILER ALERT: this movie really kicks off when a police officer fires a warning shot from his pistol in to the air to avoid having to shoot an alligator. Unluckily, the bullet hits an experimental NASA rocket leading him to be exposed to a nuclear explosion that gives him super powers. Then, comedy ensues.

• Aug 13, 2016

Love it!! Guilty pleasure of the 80's!!

Love it!! Guilty pleasure of the 80's!!

• Jun 19, 2016

Alors si on pouvait attribuer une note négative, ce film mériterait un -1000. Le jeu des acteurs et les effets spéciaux sont bien pire que dans les 100 tours de Centour...

• Jan 10, 2016

i loved this movie as a kid!!!!

i loved this movie as a kid!!!!

• Aug 17, 2015

I saw this in the theater as a kid an loved it. I understood the humor at the time and realized this after watching it again at 42. The humor is slap stick combined with a clever premise and stereotypical hero movie nonsense. I'm a fan.

• Mar 22, 2015

64% Super Fuzz runs out of steam during the second half, but if you're a fan of the B-movie genre, there's enough bizarre antics here for you to check this one out. All in all an uneven but rewarding B-movie. V: 32%

• Jul 18, 2014

One of my most beloved films as a kid

One of my most beloved films as a kid

• Jan 01, 2014

Film about a cop who is accidentally exposed to radiation and picks up superpowers; however, he loses said powers whenever he sees the colour red. The film is pretty much just silly fun, more content to be a comedy action film than a comic book like superhero flick, but its super fast pace works wonders for it.