Super Fuzz Reviews

• Mar 06, 2018

Great movie. I remember watching it on hbo when in was a kid. It was funny then and it's funny now.

• Mar 15, 2017

Wow, a zero per cent fresh rating? Really? This is easily better than most of the Police Academy movies. SPOILER ALERT: this movie really kicks off when a police officer fires a warning shot from his pistol in to the air to avoid having to shoot an alligator. Unluckily, the bullet hits an experimental NASA rocket leading him to be exposed to a nuclear explosion that gives him super powers. Then, comedy ensues.

• Aug 13, 2016

Love it!! Guilty pleasure of the 80's!!

Love it!! Guilty pleasure of the 80's!!

• Jun 19, 2016

Alors si on pouvait attribuer une note négative, ce film mériterait un -1000. Le jeu des acteurs et les effets spéciaux sont bien pire que dans les 100 tours de Centour...

• Jan 10, 2016

i loved this movie as a kid!!!!

i loved this movie as a kid!!!!

• Aug 17, 2015

I saw this in the theater as a kid an loved it. I understood the humor at the time and realized this after watching it again at 42. The humor is slap stick combined with a clever premise and stereotypical hero movie nonsense. I'm a fan.

• Mar 22, 2015

64% Super Fuzz runs out of steam during the second half, but if you're a fan of the B-movie genre, there's enough bizarre antics here for you to check this one out. All in all an uneven but rewarding B-movie. V: 32%

• Jul 18, 2014

One of my most beloved films as a kid

One of my most beloved films as a kid

• Jan 01, 2014

Film about a cop who is accidentally exposed to radiation and picks up superpowers; however, he loses said powers whenever he sees the colour red. The film is pretty much just silly fun, more content to be a comedy action film than a comic book like superhero flick, but its super fast pace works wonders for it.

• Jun 27, 2013

One of Hill's better solo performance. The special effects are definitely very poor by today's standards and is not as great as I remember it to be when I was younger.