Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken! Reviews

• Apr 14, 2020

What a fun and informative movie with good imagination! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Morgan again and was pleased to see it being presented off Amazon Prime! (: 8.5 out of 10.

• Apr 01, 2020

Presents the dark side of animal agriculture that at this point is now common knowledge and thus doesn't bring any new info to the public. In the end he sets up a chain restaurant that repeats all the mistakes of places he likes to vilify, like McDonald's. What's the point? Feels like an advertising campaign for his restaurant. Very hypocritical and I regret even watching it. Didn't touch base on animal abuse and alternatives to during animal agriculture.

• Mar 31, 2020

Super eye opening about where your food comes from, delivered in a funny of way as possible given the circumstances.

• Mar 30, 2020

Interesting little film that keeps a brisk pace

Interesting little film that keeps a brisk pace

• Mar 30, 2020

Maravilhoso, a intenção dele foi uma, e a indústria, filha da puta como sempre, pensou em outra coisa e foi em cima de quem não merecia. Depois de assistir isso, dá pra ver o fast food de outra forma.

• Mar 23, 2020

Very refreshing documentary that has enlightened me in the experience of chicken farming and its connection to fast-food chains. Morgan Spurlock is a great documentary filmmaker that is passionate in educating the general audience. From this, I learned to appreciate chicken farmers and the difficulties they are currently struggling with. Worth to watch for a second time.

• Mar 11, 2020

another great outing from Spurlock that reveals uncomfortable truths without getting too political

• Mar 07, 2020

He has done it again!

He has done it again!

• Mar 03, 2020

Excellent documentary exploring the world of fast food chicken and the chicken farming industry.

• Feb 28, 2020

I like this just as equally as the first film. For the running time it hits major points about the chicken industry and how both restaurants and farmers treat people in the giving environment. I felt it was important and how you claim to be a wholesome chicken place, only you post it on your marketing. It was an interesting idea, funny at times, and made a pretty good documentary. It gets a plus in my book.