Super Speedway: Racing with the Andrettis - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Super Speedway: Racing with the Andrettis Reviews

July 8, 2015
Good documentary, great sound effects!
May 25, 2012
Want to make serious money working from home, few hours a day, and make a nice extra income working for a billion dollar company like Google? We can show you how! Just visit this site for complete instructions. MakeCash25. comONLY
January 27, 2010
2: Pretty standard IMAX film, but it would be amazing in OMNIMAX, as all films made in this style are. Even on my flat home theater screen the sense of speed and movement is palpable and quite exhilarating though. The problem is that there is essentially no compelling narrative and I'm not terribly interested in Formula One racing. The only reason to see it is really because of the unusual angles from which we are able to get a taste of what driving on these cars might be like.
½ August 29, 2009
Kind of an overly-simplified version of open-wheel racing... totally worth it if only to see Mario blasting through town in the Dean Van Lines Special roadster...
June 4, 2008
Say what?!?! Andretti movie? I'm like totally in love with Marco! Woot!
November 17, 2007
must see on a HDTV projector- shot in IMAX it puts you in the drivers seat of a formula one race car. The last scene is one of the best 'driving' scenes shots- i can remember
August 31, 2007
nice documental , even if you don't like the cars , it was very good made , film in Imax 75mm , classic!!! Nice music very adock with the documentary , and it was so well film that you really feel that you are inside the cars.
½ August 12, 2007
saw this at IMAX long time ago indy cars look good on the IMAX screen
June 16, 2007
Great IMAX film in DTS surround! A must for any home theater and racing fan!
½ May 16, 2007
preety cool to watch if you like open wheel cars
February 7, 2007
if you love racing you love this