Super Speedway: Racing with the Andrettis Reviews

• Jul 08, 2015

Good documentary, great sound effects!

Good documentary, great sound effects!

• Jan 27, 2010

2: Pretty standard IMAX film, but it would be amazing in OMNIMAX, as all films made in this style are. Even on my flat home theater screen the sense of speed and movement is palpable and quite exhilarating though. The problem is that there is essentially no compelling narrative and I'm not terribly interested in Formula One racing. The only reason to see it is really because of the unusual angles from which we are able to get a taste of what driving on these cars might be like.

• Aug 29, 2009

Kind of an overly-simplified version of open-wheel racing... totally worth it if only to see Mario blasting through town in the Dean Van Lines Special roadster...

• Nov 17, 2007

must see on a HDTV projector- shot in IMAX it puts you in the drivers seat of a formula one race car. The last scene is one of the best 'driving' scenes shots- i can remember

• Aug 25, 2007

nice documental , even if you don't like the cars , it was very good made , film in Imax 75mm , classic!!! Nice music very adock with the documentary , and it was so well film that you really feel that you are inside the cars.

• Aug 12, 2007

saw this at IMAX long time ago indy cars look good on the IMAX screen

saw this at IMAX long time ago indy cars look good on the IMAX screen

• Jun 16, 2007

Great IMAX film in DTS surround! A must for any home theater and racing fan!

Great IMAX film in DTS surround! A must for any home theater and racing fan!

• May 15, 2007