Superfly Reviews

• May 27, 2019

Weak plot & cartoonish villains with a modern take on this franchise just buried this film.

• Apr 13, 2019

Strong performances and a good screenplay that will no doubt leave fans of the crime genre feeling satisfied. Loses a star for its borderline cheesy action scenes which made you feel like you were watching a Jason Statham movie.

• Mar 23, 2019

Overall the action was good and the main actor saves the movie. Otherwise itâ(TM)s a flop.

• Feb 09, 2019

I seen the original movie and for the year 2018 it fits well as a version that this generation can relate along with older generations that can appreciate as do i the lead actor trevor Jackson was excellent in his character would love to see him in many more movies he's a great actor Jason Mitchell was also excellent i enjoyed him and yhe role he played because the movie could not have been a 200 stars without them together they fed off each other alongside mr Williams and last but not least mr moralas he's a great actor 5stars but this viewer believes that you all deserve 200 stars and ladis ms Davis and ms londo you ladies deserve 200 stars thank you great job again hope there a superfly 2 just wishing new and old fan always godbless oh im in Indianapolis now from phx mr Jackson is from here nice to know that oh great job to the producer mr future and writer ect

• Jan 24, 2019

If the African-American community is happy to be represented this way, worse for her. (Mauro Lanari)

• Jan 18, 2019

I thought the story line was great, I was rooting for the main character to get out alive. I thought they did a great job and were really creative telling the story.

• Jan 18, 2019

My complaint is you get no background on him to know where he's coming from, and trying to figure out what is going on and who is who is just as bad.

• Jan 16, 2019

Horrible so cheesy bad acting bad plot not thought out wasnt anything gangster so tv rapper fake hood stuff what a waste of money i wasted my time watching this the only thing that was light wait coo was the music

• Jan 14, 2019

Everything outside of the supporting cast Is kind of a mess.

Everything outside of the supporting cast Is kind of a mess.

• Jan 12, 2019