Superlópez Reviews

• Aug 03, 2020

There are a lot of good spanish comics like Mort and Phil, Anacleto and even Rompetechos. But this is just a movie that destroys a good parody. It was created to parody of Superman, sadly the movie can't achieve that and it's just a bad movie that tries to make you laugth with non funny jokes, only a few will make it, but that's all. No sense story, hatefull characters and things that really don't fit. But not everything is bad, at least the emotions and actuation of the actors are good and you feel how they're feeling (sometimes), and some places and special effects are nice looking. I really wish they could do a bit better job with the story and the jokes because this is the thing that kills the movie.

• Jul 07, 2020

it had its moment. will not live too long in the memory though. this should be rated -7 for movie under the age of 7

• Mar 06, 2020

Una tontunada que empieza haciendo un poco de gracia pero pierde fuelle pronto

Una tontunada que empieza haciendo un poco de gracia pero pierde fuelle pronto

• Jul 27, 2019

Very funny satire on superman. Well thought out. Makes fun of America and their supremacy while also playing subtly with superman's story (from origin to love). Great watch for "Marvel" fans ;).

• Jul 22, 2019

La pelicula me entretuvo,una parodia de superman 7/10

La pelicula me entretuvo,una parodia de superman 7/10

• Jesse O Super Reviewer
    Apr 09, 2019

If you want to read the review I wrote for this, go to letterboxd.com/HankIsDead514. I can no longer post long reviews on here and I'm not writing two separate reviews for the same movie.

• Apr 07, 2019

literally the greatest thing i have ever seen

literally the greatest thing i have ever seen

• Apr 04, 2019

Doesn't take itself too seriously. If you want a superhero movie that doesn't try to be deep or prim and proper, this should get the job done. Imagine Spaceballs with an indie budget. An even better comparison would be "Dawn of the Deb". Know what you're getting into, but enjoy it once you're there.

• Mar 30, 2019

Soy mexicano, nunca he leído un cómic de Superlópez y tampoco conocía a los actores. A mi la película me encantó, y el personaje de Luisa Lanas se acerca más a Lois Lane que la Lois Lane de Amy Adams. De hecho a la actriz le encontraba cierto parecido a Erica Durance (la Lois de Smallville). Obviamente no hay que clavarse mucho con la película, es una parodia, es una película de comedia con ciertos pincelasos sociopolíticos. Y los efectos muy bien logrados, algunos efectos hasta mejores que los que vemos en las series del DCCW Universe.

• Dec 26, 2018

Funny and created to be entertaining. What else can you ask to a movie of this type?