Man of Steel Reviews

• 2d ago

marvel films which are supposed to be rotten captain marvel thor thor the dark world NOT THIS just because its directed by zack snyder next time lets hope marvel dont pay the critics

• 2d ago

I don't see how critics think Man of Steel falls into generic blockbuster territory. I think the real reason critics hate it is because its much different to the Superman they know. But I believe the changes to the origin and Superman himself were much needed and definitely better than the actual generic and cliche Boy Scout. No one can be a hero easily, and it comes with hard decisions and sacrifices, and Man of Steel underlines that perfectly. Also props to Zack Snyder to casting Henry Cavill. He put so much into that role and it paid off outstandingly.

• 5d ago

Oh dear... that was a rotten one... So, SO, SO Rotten

Oh dear... that was a rotten one... So, SO, SO Rotten

• Jun 18, 2019

The MCU learned that action and humor blend well; the DCEU must if it is to survive.

• Jun 16, 2019

A new way of seeing the comic on the big screen ... adding more drama and making the doubts and fears of the protagonist more known, the great hero as a person.

• Jun 13, 2019

aged well, one of the best solo superhero movies.

aged well, one of the best solo superhero movies.

• Jun 10, 2019

Doubtless, this movie will be controversial... and that is actually a good thing. We already know the Superman who was the perfect Boy-Scout. This was a nice change of pace and an adventurous introduction into the a new universe.

• Jun 10, 2019

The movie was too dark for a superman movie. The was not very good at superman in my opinion. Ehhh story and great costumes. Definitely worth its rating

• Jun 10, 2019

Am I the only one who thinks Superman should be a fun and bright film? Where's the comedy and the funny Clark Kent in this? It's too serious, in my opinion.

• Jun 10, 2019

Man of Steel is the perfect Superman movie that has arrived to theaters in recent years. This movie shows us that having this all mighty powers aren't equal to being happy or perfect this depends on people's choices and this is why Clark feels the weight of being a hero and also why he feels grief for Zod's death. This movie may not be as cheerful as other Superman movies but it does shows us what in comics DC has showed us.