Superman: Brainiac Attacks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Superman: Brainiac Attacks Reviews

½ October 16, 2015
Braniac Showing His True Strength Against Superman And It Was Good
½ May 4, 2012
A solid if unspectacular effort; best when invoking Superman: The Animated Series, from which it takes much of it's cast, it lacks that show's menacing portrayals of Brainiac and Luthor, the latter seems to channel the Gene Hackman version, and its inspiring score is missing too. Instead it tells a Silver Age-style twisting plot focusing on Clark's unrequited love for Lois, which delivers a couple of good surprises and a lot (too much?) action, but little in the way of excitement.
September 20, 2011
Just because it is made for kids and not as good as the series does not mean it is bad. Some good voice actors and the story far more emotional than I would have expected.
½ January 17, 2014
Meh.....could have been better.
½ December 15, 2013
How did such a great animated series produce a film this bad?!
August 10, 2013
One of the better Superman animated movies.
July 16, 2013
I am still waiting for this to be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in Australia...
June 17, 2013
falls short as far as superman films go.
June 1, 2013
Brainiac Attacks is horrible. The dialog is crap, Lex Luthor is goofier than Hackman's portrayal (at least they had an excuse), and the mature sensibilities from the 90s animated show are gone.
April 23, 2013
Pretty bad when compared to the Bruce Timm's Superman series. Lex Luthor in this movie is being replaced by a bumbling idiot, it's so bad it's funny.
April 9, 2013
This may be worse than the Shazam/Superman movie. Animation, story, and acting is bottom of the barrel. Almost seemed like a cheap knock off.
March 22, 2013
really bad. I loved the show, but this was crap on a dvd.
February 12, 2013
"Superman: Brainiac Attacks" mantiene la calidad de animación y diseño de personajes de la serie de los 90's, pero su clicheada trama no la ayuda en nada y sólo se siente como una recopilación de episodios en vez de una película.
February 1, 2013
I actually enjoyed this one, unlike All-Star Superman which was the last one I watched. The only things that I think could of been done better is Lex Luthor and Brainiac, other than that I enjoyed it.
½ September 7, 2012
Superman is annoying.
June 16, 2012
Huge Superman animated series fan, Powers Booth did a very disappointing luthor, he made him sound silly and over the top goof. Clancy Brown is the true luthor..
June 10, 2012
I dont know... what drugs they were on, when they made this movie.
½ April 29, 2012
load of my arse. If feminist watched ComicBook movies they wouldn't be happy with this.
April 11, 2012
To be released in 2006 already, the animation and story should be a lot more better. It's not. Voices are great and music isn't bad either.
February 26, 2010
The movie was horrible. The imagination tank is empty. Bruce Timm should quit right now.