The top Superman quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Jor-El: Your name is Kal-El. You are the only survivor of the planet Krypton. Even though you've been raised as a human, you are not one of them. You have great powers, only some of which you have as yet discovered.‐ Submitted by Adam O (3 years ago)
- Jor-El: They're a good people, Kal-El. They need only to be shown the way.‐ Submitted by Brock W (3 years ago)
- Clark Kent/Superman: Actually she's silver haired....‐ Submitted by Dan K (3 years ago)
- Lois Lane: Thats Clark nice....‐ Submitted by Dan K (3 years ago)
- Clark Kent/Superman: Is that how a warped brain like yours gets its kicks? By planning the death of innocent people?Lex Luthor: No, by causing the death of innocent people.
- Lex Luthor: [to Otis] Do you know why the number two hundred is so vitally descriptive to both you and me? It's your weight and my I.Q.
- Clark Kent/Superman: Easy, miss. I've got you.Lois Lane: You - you've got me? Who's got you?
- Clark Kent/Superman: You don't even care where that other missile is headed, do you?Lex Luthor: Of course I do. I know exactly where it's headed. Hackensack, New Jersey.
- Lex Luthor: It's a wonder that brain can keep its his legs moving.‐ Submitted by Coltin L (4 years ago)
- Lex Luthor: You know why the number is important? I'll tell you. It's your weight and my IQ.‐ Submitted by Coltin L (4 years ago)
- Lex Luthor: My mother lives on the east coast.‐ Submitted by Cornelius H (4 years ago)
- Lex Luthor: This is Lex Luthor. Only one thing alive with less than four legs can hear this frequency, Superman, and that's you.‐ Submitted by ethan t (4 years ago)
- Clark Kent/Superman: Hi there. Something wrong with the elevator?‐ Submitted by Resty Mervin P (4 years ago)
- Jor-El: Live as one of them, Kal-El, to discover where your strength and your power are needed. Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.‐ Submitted by Edward D (4 years ago)
- Warden: This country is safe again Superman, thanks to you.Clark Kent/Superman: No, sir. Don't thank me, Warden. We're all part of the same team. Good night.‐ Submitted by Geraldo G (4 years ago)
- Lois Lane: Easy, Miss. I've got you.First Elder: You've got me, who's got you?‐ Submitted by Dave P (5 years ago)
- Clark Kent/Superman: I'm here to fight for truth, justice, and the American way.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)
- Clark Kent/Superman: (a thug strikes Superman from behind with a crowbar, it vibrates his hand) Bad vibrations?‐ Submitted by JESUS G (5 years ago)