Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon Reviews

• Jun 20, 2017

Good Documentary on Shep Gordon. He comes off as kind of arrogant at times, but how can you not when you have so much going for you.

• Oct 31, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed this documentary. It was not slow or boring and the subject matter really intrigued me. Great watch for film and music enthusiasts!

• Sep 13, 2016

I must admit I didn't know much about Shep Gordon until I listed to an Art of Charm podcast recently. It's amazing how many different experiences he had. Now I'm trying to catch up :)

• Aug 25, 2016

Fantastic to see how he nurtured so many individuals and they all show much love for him

• Mar 19, 2016

A must see if you grew up during that time. What a n interesting life!

A must see if you grew up during that time. What a n interesting life!

• Feb 09, 2016

Very interesting documentary about a man I'd never heard of yet is clearly one of the most influential/popular people in the entertainment world, he helped create/manage Alice Cooper and several other big acts, helped create the entertainment chef ie Emeril Lagasse, and just knows damn near the biggest names in the acting/music scene, it's quite extraordinary all this one guy was able to do, not a bad directorial debut for Mike Myers, who knows if he'll direct more movies, but this def showed some potential

• Feb 04, 2016

El tipo mas cool del mundo (al parecer)

El tipo mas cool del mundo (al parecer)

• Aug 16, 2015

Shep Gordon. Perhaps a deity for the rich and famous? He's such a true inspiration, and a gentleman. He deserves to be the center of his own sect of the Jewish faith. Let's face it, it'll be bigger than Kabbalah. Sheptology. Finally, we would have a celebrity-based faith that isn't pure evil.

• Jul 24, 2015

Shep Gordon's stories are the stuff of legend.

Shep Gordon's stories are the stuff of legend.

• Jun 25, 2015

Very enjoyable doc, very fascinating subject. Deeper than I expected. Definitely worth seeing.