Surf Ninjas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Surf Ninjas Reviews

June 28, 2016
This film is cinematic gold with a young, pre-fame Rob Schneider, the kid from the OG Ninja Turtle movies, and the old guy from the Naked Gun movies.
April 9, 2016
what's not to love, this IS America in the early 90's
January 31, 2016
A terrible film that looks like it can't make up it's mind about whether or not it's in the same universe as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I still love watching Rob Schneider with his bandana getting tightened though! A guilty pleasure!
½ June 25, 2015
The movie I saw because JURASSIC PARK was sold out. I still haven't seen JURASSIC PARK.
December 11, 2014
This was one of my favorite movies as a kid, maybe even holding the top spot. I'm pretty sure this movie wasn't made to entertain grown men and women, so don't treat it like it.
½ July 27, 2014
(First and only full viewing - 7/21/2010)
May 13, 2014
One of my favorite movies of all time. Lets be honest it might not have any real depth but it has a great line up of characters, Leslie Nielsen as Colonel Chi and Rob as the token white guy, Tone Loc the pre Danny Glover as the worst cop ever in a comedy movie and everyone else who played their terrible role perfectly. Let's not forget..the game gear. How awesome is that!
April 28, 2014
This movie is part of my childhood lol
½ April 5, 2014
One of the worst films ever made, half star for persuading Leslie Nielsen to appear in this, for the few seconds he actually appears in it.
September 18, 2013
Ehh...It was okay. I mean, I didn't think it was bad, but I didn't think it was great either. Just okay.
August 6, 2013
I dont believe its a stretch to say that this is quite possibly the finest example of film making that I saw in the 90's or maybe ever. Here are the facts: a 'Sega Game Gear' is a major plot point, the Beach Boys make a cameo, it features what many consider the finest performance Rob Schneider ever gave and oh yeah is about f*%$ing SURFING NINJAS...
July 7, 2013
I don't know how or why, but I came into possession of a copy as a kid and loved it. It's a childhood classic you can't help but chuckle even when the jokes don't quite land.
Joa
June 22, 2013
Not the greatest but definitely a guilty pleasure.
½ June 20, 2013
Money can't buy knives. Or a script.
½ May 9, 2013
I gave it a half star because it had Leslie Nielsen. awful.
May 4, 2013
Take a minute to fully appreciate that movie poster. THIS was a thing. I remember seeing this as a kid when it came out and thinking it sucked. But now, I wish I was blasted when I rewatch this 90's gem. There's sooooo many WTF moments (refer back to movie poster for example)
April 27, 2013
I discovered this on UniMás, & saw Rob Schneider in it. & what's the name of this crap again? It doesn't get any worse than this.
April 21, 2013
used to love watching this movie as a kid and still enjoy it even now
February 20, 2013
As a kid, I loved it for it's action, now it's one of those things I outgrew hard.
½ January 22, 2013
"Money can't buy knives!" A movie I didn't see until a year ago, but despite my cynical, jaded mind I still loved it. A highlight for Rob Schneider's odd career.