Surf Ninjas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Surf Ninjas Reviews

½ January 22, 2013
"Money can't buy knives!" A movie I didn't see until a year ago, but despite my cynical, jaded mind I still loved it. A highlight for Rob Schneider's odd career.
January 8, 2013
Rob Schneider does it again! And it has a freakin Sega GameGear!
January 3, 2013
It's about what one would expect, given the title. So bad, it's good! Funny in places, and fairly family friendly. Turn off your mind and watch!
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
½ November 27, 2012
this was not my fave movie
½ November 25, 2012
'Surf Ninjas' manages to swipe the efforts of everyone in the movie including the usually agreeable Leslie Nielsen.
November 25, 2012
A lot of people use the term "worst movie ever" incorrectly because they're not talking about this movie when they use it.
October 31, 2012
As a kid I thought this was Hang ten- twisted good time! Now I can see that I was suckered into a silly, unrealistic and pointless film that mocks the 80's Karate Kid and serves no purpose other than to fill the inside of actors pockets.
½ October 31, 2012
Proof that Hollywood writers were in a slump.
October 23, 2012
One of the greatest movies ever made.
October 1, 2012
A good movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. The jokes are quotable and still funny today. The fighting is good, too, considering the family-friendly nature of the film. If you understand that the movie is supposed to be goofy, you'll enjoy the ride. Plus, you can't go wrong with Rob Schneider and Leslie Nielsen. Kwan Tsu, dudes!
½ September 19, 2012
Pretty stupid but i still have to love this movie.
½ September 8, 2012
Rob Schneider as a red head? Now I've seen everything.
September 8, 2012
Ninja you just went full retard.
August 26, 2012
I went and saw this in theaters when I was a kid and loved it! I re-watched it and it's not as good as I remembered it but I still like it!
August 22, 2012
A movie you can only enjoy if you grew up watching it. Despite the acting and terrible fighting scenes, I still love this movie and still find it entertaining. Perhaps nostalgia is blurring my better judgement. Kwansu dudes.
August 17, 2012
enjoyable but not high quality and a little bit sense less
August 2, 2012
Probably the greatest Rob Schneider movie ever made. definitely is.
½ July 15, 2012
Ernie Reyes is Filipino! Great movie growin up as a kid
July 14, 2012
Flawless filmmaking. I heard Kubrick used this as an inspiration while he wrote Citizen Kane.