Surf Ninjas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Surf Ninjas Reviews

½ July 15, 2012
Ernie Reyes is Filipino! Great movie growin up as a kid
July 14, 2012
Flawless filmmaking. I heard Kubrick used this as an inspiration while he wrote Citizen Kane.
July 12, 2012
Great movie? or greatest movie?
June 22, 2012
A good movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. The jokes are quotable and still funny today. The fighting is good, too, considering the family-friendly nature of the film. If you understand that the movie is supposed to be goofy, you'll enjoy the ride. Plus, you can't go wrong with Rob Schneider and Leslie Nielsen. Kwan Tsu, dudes!
May 17, 2012
OMFG!!! Enough Said.
April 20, 2012
I GREW UP ON THIS MOVIE AND IT WILL NEVER GET OLD TO ME PLUS I'VE ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON ERNIE REYES JR.
April 3, 2012
no me recuerdo muy bn de esto pero se que es regular
March 26, 2012
If you saw this when you were 11 it was the a cultural milestone. If you were 11.
March 17, 2012
This has an 8%?! If this has an 8, how can ANY movie not get at least 4?
½ February 29, 2012
A childhood classic of mine (and a good bit of cheese). It's worth it for Rob Scheider and Leslie Nielsen's quirkyness alone.
½ February 16, 2012
this was pretty good and some of the guys were hott especially rob and johnny but it was kinda cheesy too
February 5, 2012
An inoffensive slice of summertime fun.
½ January 9, 2012
For the age group this belongs to it is a great film.
January 3, 2012
One of my childhood favorites.
November 27, 2011
Fun covered in mountains of cheesy goodness. Gooftastic.
½ October 20, 2011
After showcasing his skills in The Secret of the Ooze, martial artist and stuntman Ernie Reyes Jr. shows us what he can really do in this action classic made for the family. Surf Ninjas follows the adventures of Johnny and Adam, who along with their friend Iggy meet a mysterious bodyguard named Zatch (played by Ernie's real-life father) who rescues them from a ninja attack at their foster father's restaurant. Zatch tells the boys that they are Imperial princes from an island country called Pa'Tu'Sun that has been taken over by a tyrannical half-man, half-machine warlord named Colonel Chi (played by Leslie Nielsen). The boys then embark on a journey to their homeland with L.A. detective Lt. Spence (Tone-Loc) and a lovely princess named Ro-May (Hawaiian beauty Kelly Hu), whom Johnny is betrothed too and they prepare for the battle to hopefully liberate Pa'Tu'Sun from Colonel Chi's clutches.

Slam-bang martial arts, 90s style humor and a rock/rap style soundtrack make Surf Ninjas a Saturday night treat for anyone!
October 18, 2011
A favorite of mine. This is another movie that if you take it for what it is (a movie so bad that whoever made the decision to film it should be fired) its a great movie. Hilariously bad one liners, memorable scenes, classic idiot Rob Schnieder. Leslie Nielson as Colonel Chi?! LOL just thinking about it...
October 11, 2011
A little crazy,but full of fun that can watch with the whole family or alone.
½ August 2, 2011
My rating: 3 out of 10. I wouldnâ(TM)t have watched this if my wife didnâ(TM)t force me to, as she loved it when she was a kid. Terrible film, super cheesy. I guess it would have been better if I had watched this back when it came out, when I was 12, but at 29 it is just weak.
½ July 10, 2011
rob schneider as a teen haha