Reviews

• Jun 05, 2009

Eh. It isn't a bad documentary, it just isn't an engaging one. But at least it's nice and gorey for the little ones... They tell you that a bull whale weighs several hundred pounds while you see it flopping around, almost crushing the newborn seal. Is that what you want your little kids to see? Mammals attacking each other with their tusks until one of them falls to the ground lifeless, narrowly missing the infant life that's just an innocent bystander? What's that? Your 4 year old wants something -more- disgusting to scar them on their way home and forever ruin their likeliness to take a nap? Okay, why don't we show them seagulls with BLOOD ENCRUSTED BEAKS as they peck away at the remains of otter corpses rotting on the coastline. Me, I've seen Happy Feet. I've seen March of the Penguins. Neither of them thrilled me but they were both better than this. It won't kill ya, but it ain't great either. Where's Beavers? Wolves? The Dream is Alive? Sigh.

• Jul 16, 2007

good.......the drop in da bigining is soo realistic

good.......the drop in da bigining is soo realistic

• Jul 05, 2007

This movie was great. It show how diverse this island was 10 years ago.

This movie was great. It show how diverse this island was 10 years ago.

• Mar 26, 2007

if u hv not pass through ur wt u told ur GOD in heaven in this life the i guess u will not acconplish wt u re looking for

• Nov 29, 2006