Susie Q - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Susie Q Reviews

May 17, 2016
Great 90's Disney Movie! it's a Classic!!
July 28, 2015
Cheesier than I remember.
August 17, 2014
(First viewing - Childhood)
February 2, 2014
Loved this when it played on disney. It was borderline scary to a child if you really dwelled on it though.
September 2, 2013
Susie Q deals with the tragedy of a girl who just wanted to do right by her family after being killed in a car accident. This movie has so much heart and it to this day makes me sad. The casting of Susie Q was perfect, because you feel this girl is so innocent and you feel so bad for what happened to her. Her death, and even her departure at the end had me feeling sad back in when I first saw this movie as a kid, and today is no different.
February 8, 2013
Not bad for an old Disney movie.
January 22, 2013
If you don't love this movie, I don't ever want to meet you. Amy Jo Johnson and Jimmy Olsen for the win! A charming, endearing comedy which is one of the best TV movies ever. Ever.
November 12, 2012
I <3 THIS MOVIE IT WAS ONE OF MY FIRST DISNEY FAVORITES I WANT TO GET IT ON DVD SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 2, 2012
My all time favorite actress Amy Jo Johnson is in it!!!!
August 8, 2012
Love this movie..my daughter who is 21 now..had to watch it everytime it came on!! It is a great movie and i want my youngest daughter to see it too!!!
March 23, 2012
Really well done family film.
December 27, 2011
Really well done family film.
December 11, 2011
Omg!! I think about this movie sometimes but had totally forgot the name!
November 11, 2011
I remember watching this when I was 12 and a huge crush on Amy Jo Johnson
½ July 9, 2011
I loved this movie when I saw it on TV back in the 90s, but later on I saw a lot of other similar movies. Still, I'd like to go back and re-watch this one. It had a bunch of good TV actors like Amy Jo Johnson AKA the Pink Ranger from Power Rangers, and that great Susie Q song.
May 13, 2011
This movie is so awesome, one of my faves movies ever!!! <3 :')
September 15, 2010
One of my favorite movies ever!
August 27, 2010
I like this movie, but I like her better as Kimberly from Power Rangers.
½ June 12, 2010
i apparently saw this movie the last time it ever aired because i could never find it again
May 25, 2010
A gurl whO haS tO find the deed tO her hOuse tO pazz On wit her life.