Suspect Zero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Suspect Zero Reviews

½ September 5, 2016
good plot but fall short on the execution
½ April 26, 2016
Evil is fought by the loneliest hero.
July 29, 2015
Ben Kingsley good but Suspect Zero bad,very very bad.
July 11, 2015
WHAT are these reviewers talking about.
throughly researched, well-written and acted
8/10
April 6, 2015
A pretty silly sort of ok.
½ April 4, 2015
Excellent Ben Kingsley
February 25, 2015
I'm not sure what most of these critics think a good movie is but, it must be somewhere @ victims running, getting in a car, driving half way around the world, getting out of the car and run right smack into the killers hands so they can see the blood and guts splatter everywhere. Special Effects, Predictable, No Story. Not knowing what is going to happen next is what makes a good movie. I think this movie has a good story that leaves you guessing, giving little clues along the way to solve the riddle. If you just like Blood and Guts films don't bother but, if you like more of a mystery, watch it, pay attention to details and judge for yourself.
½ February 10, 2015
This film had a really interesting plot but the ending was overly ridiculous. It simply tried to hard to be original while completely mimicking Se7en. Don't waste your time.
December 27, 2014
It's ok.. Had potential. Jumps around a lot. If you look away for one minute, you might be lost.
December 21, 2014
a psychological thriller that doesn't quite thrill.
½ December 2, 2014
I hate this fucking movie.
September 26, 2014
WOW.....WOW....WOW....JUST SEEN THIS MOVIE 4 THE 1ST TIME N I REALLY REALLY DID NOT ENJOY THIS MOVIE AT ALL, IT IS SO SO SO SO BAD, MAN WITH SUCH A GREAT CAST THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE, IT IS SO SO SO SO BAD, ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO BAD, IT IS DREADFUL, AWFUL, RUBBISH, POINTLESS, MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO SO BAD IT IS SO DREADFUL, ITS A REALLY REALLY BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO AWFUL, 2 WATCH......ITS GOT GOOD CAR CHASES THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS JUST SO BAD, IT IS SO AWFUL 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO BAD,....JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE IT IS SO SO SO BAD......
½ September 9, 2014
A lot better than it gets credit for, Kinsley is excellent as always
July 16, 2014
Yes, it is preposterous, but.... I watched the whole thing. It has a bit of creepiness to it, I thought the plot points were stupid but it was watchable still...
April 7, 2014
A dull and plodding knock-off of Se7en that was putting me to sleep with it's unoriginality and phoned-in performances. I know there was some studio interference and lots of rewrites to the script, and it shows big time with the pacing being choppy and a lot of the exposition is rushed. The real eye-sore is the editing and directing which are just haphazard and seizure-inducing at times during the so-called "disturbing" moments, which ya know, is so "edgy". I couldn't wait for this to end, which is thankfully short and maybe someday they'll try it again, because the idea is actually solid.
February 28, 2014
Review:
I did find this movie to be quite slow and a bit sketchy, but when it all comes together at the end, it's very well made. It's quite a deep psychological thriller, like Seven, but not as good. It would have been a much better movie if the director would have got on with the nitty gritty of the movie and he should have focused on the kidnapping more than the investigators getting confused. Anyway, the acting was quite believable and well performed by the cast, but the storyline needed some tweaking. Watchable!

Round-Up:
Audiences were obviously not impressed with this film, judging by the money that it made, but you can't fault Ben Kingsley's amazing performance as a psychopath. Aaron Eckhart seemed a bit all over the place and Carrie Ann Moss seemed a bit wasted, but that was due to the writing and not there personal acting skills. The film did remind me a lot of A light hearted Seven, which was why the director had to push it in another direction near the end. Anyway, it's a watchable thriller with many twists and turns.

Budget: $27million
Worldwide Gross: $11.5million

I recommend this movie to people who are into there psychological thrillers about a serial killer being hunted by the cops. 4/10
December 31, 2013
This film is interesting because critics went down on it badly but having seen it many times i still wonder why? It's a good film, the story is well written, the cast is great, it's dark, tensed and intriguing.
December 26, 2013
Weird twisted story about pure evil and how it lurks among us right under our nose but we fail to see. Interesting but a bit slow.
November 9, 2013
E. Elias Merhige desperately wants to be David Lynch. While there are some nice visual treatments in this film, the story (such as it is) and characters (as deep as thick cardboard) fails to engage the viewer in any way whatsoever. I want my ninety-nine minutes back.
½ October 19, 2013
Moody with lots of potential that is never fully achieved.