Sut (Süt) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sut (Süt) Reviews

February 6, 2013
the second part of the "Yusuf- triology" does not speak as loud as the preious one, but Kaplanoglu continues showing us emotions living in us and also surrounding us all.
ElCochran90
December 31, 2012
Traveling through time into the past, we encounter an alternate reality in which a younger protagonist faces brutal circumstances with a strong mother-and-son relationship and is forced to beat the difficult changes that will take him to his next life stage. My personal favorite of the trilogy, with already a spectacular development of invigorating sound and stunning cinematography highlighting the little details of God's Creation.

97/100
½ December 5, 2012
Has its beautiful & impressive moments but overall it's so so and the symbolism feels out of place, I liked Yumurta better than this, Looking forward to see the other installment of the trilogy, Bal
January 14, 2011
Boring and not very enjoyable mainly due to the unlikable protagonist.
½ November 18, 2010
Nothing happens...
It could be the director's intention to show how dull his life during that period of time was, but that's not really a good way to portrait it.
October 10, 2010
The second part of the trilogy by Kaplanoglu was actually the origin of the concept. The youth Yusuf is as confused as every youngsters. Just when a hope finally shows up, more unexpected obstacles come along. The images are very thoughtfully-designed and extremely poetic, and the story is told thoroughly through the eyes of Yusuf and allows the audience to feel for him completely.
½ August 15, 2010
But I must say that I loved " YUMURTA" more than "SÃ?T"
September 23, 2009
saant filmi, herkes beÄ?enmeyebilir...ben izledim,piÅ?man olmadım...
arashxak
½ September 8, 2009
½ August 28, 2009
For me it was just boring.
½ July 31, 2009
I know.there is no limit for art.But this too much.I believe this movie just made for winning prizes at festival not for the cinema.
½ June 25, 2009
Lovely film with many painterly images. Kaplanoglu's aesthetic is definitely my cup of tea. I thought the part with the girl at the bookstore was just dropped and forgotten. I don't like all the snake symbolism the ending felt abrupt.
January 13, 2009
.....yumurtadan daha iyi bir film olmus.ankarada gosterımı sadece bir sinemada devam ediyor ki gosteirme gireli 1 hafta oldu sadece..uzucu..