Sutures - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sutures Reviews

July 10, 2012
F

Nothing worth seeing here. Saw this at the blockbuster box at the store so I rented it. Definitely not worth that dollar. Bad acting, bad story, and a bad premise. Ugh i'm warning you ahead of time, don't rent, it's not worth it.
January 8, 2012
sick ,and so gory too.
March 9, 2011
Curious and promising plot. Sadly,the performance is mediocre
December 28, 2010
Surprising entertaining. I really enjoyed this B horror flick.
September 23, 2010
Really cheap B quality movie...the gore and acting weren't worth it unless you're desperate for some blood n guts.
½ September 22, 2010
horrible...another let's take a road trip and have crazy things happen to us...this time by organ harvesting doctors...oh, did i mention the bad acting to go along with this horrible plot? skip this one...wasn't even worth the dollar paid.
½ September 19, 2010
Hybrid of horror films like < Saw > Series, < Hostel > series, < The Texas Chainsaw Massacre >, < House Of Wax >... Meh!
½ September 14, 2010
Bad start, bad middle, bad end. Poor acting, poor directing, poor effects. Awful movie.
September 7, 2010
Total bullshit. I want my $1 back.
½ August 28, 2010
Not horrible. Not good either.
August 12, 2010
This is a one star movie, however I gave it three stars because of all the blood. :)
½ August 9, 2010
lame, lame, lame & LAME.
½ August 3, 2010
Very much fits the cliche model of terrorizing hapless young vacationers, with plenty of sadistic, crass medical gore.
July 31, 2010
Let me preface these words with this; I'm not much a fan of movies that use the "flashback" technique to tell the story... Having said that, the acting was pretty good and the makeup effects were gory, but the story was just well let's just say this movie is an even lower budget version of Hostel but for surgical students. Maybe OK for a viewing once it comes to HBO.. It'll be there soon...
July 28, 2010
** (out of four)

?Sutures? does have its moments and offers a few surprises along the way. But it?s also a bit sloppily put together and the final resolution left me scratching my head.

A group of college students decide to get away to a retreat at an old hunting lodge owned by one of their grandfathers. But they are being trailed by a man dressed in black, who is looking for fresh meat for a mad doctor?s experiments at an abandoned hospital.

Not terrible, but the suspense gets drowned out by the gore.
July 24, 2010
sick ,and so gory too.
July 22, 2010
Not bad for a direct to dvd movie, but the ending should have been reworked. Granted, I'm not the most intelligent person, but the ending was hard to follow and all over the place.