Swami - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Swami Reviews

August 6, 2011
Very sweet story with a simple line exploring relationships and dreams. The cast is great, and the music very classic Hindi film. I greatly enjoyed the first half, once Juhi's character died, I was disengaged. I also loved the depiction of rural India, it was refreshing.
½ October 16, 2009
Nice movie.Dad and son relationship is so beautifully and so neatly portrayed.The love in their relationship is touching.
October 9, 2008
boring and very long.
August 5, 2008
its a movie which shows you and your family the path of togetherness , sacrifice and love . It's a wonderful blend of love and emotions and the performances are brilliant ! hats off to to ganesh acharya for making such a wonderful movie .
February 27, 2008
The most tearjerking movie that I have ever seen. Everyone should see it!!!
January 5, 2008
Good movie...do watch it
November 15, 2007
Great movie, very touching.
Good acting, good story and a great cast. Very different from all other films that are all dancing and singing.
½ November 2, 2007
if u have nothing to do then only see it
September 8, 2007
Though the movie had very simple story yet so touching, its an ordinaray story of parent child relationship and who parents sacrafice everyhting for the sake of their children. Content wise movie is very strong and a lil bit emotional. performances were good manoj handled his role very well so did juhi.
August 12, 2007
Simply amazing. If all you want to see is the typical bollywood number with dancing, singing, no plot, and bad acting, this isn't for you. If you want to see a movie on relationships between a husband, wife, father, son and the sacrifices to fulfill hopes and dreams of a family, don't miss this one.
July 23, 2007
A movie which is much better then DHOOM 2 or Jhoom barabr Jhoom or Fool N final. Yes it may look like an old indian movie but this movie at-least has a story. Good acting, Good cast, new boy and girl did a good job and MANOJ BAJPAI as always awesome. BTW amitabh isn't in this movie I dont know why its in the cast. Watch it if you like good movies not movies with stupid comedy and non sense songs.
July 19, 2007
Its powerful but a bit sad for my liking
½ July 18, 2007
oh my god. that was the worst movie ever made. seriously. don't even think about watching it and it should be call the chair.
½ July 11, 2007
A really light hearted family movie...Loved it!