Swami Reviews

• Aug 06, 2011

Very sweet story with a simple line exploring relationships and dreams. The cast is great, and the music very classic Hindi film. I greatly enjoyed the first half, once Juhi's character died, I was disengaged. I also loved the depiction of rural India, it was refreshing.

• Oct 16, 2009

Nice movie.Dad and son relationship is so beautifully and so neatly portrayed.The love in their relationship is touching.

• Oct 09, 2008

boring and very long.

boring and very long.

• Aug 05, 2008

its a movie which shows you and your family the path of togetherness , sacrifice and love . It's a wonderful blend of love and emotions and the performances are brilliant ! hats off to to ganesh acharya for making such a wonderful movie .

• Feb 27, 2008

The most tearjerking movie that I have ever seen. Everyone should see it!!!

The most tearjerking movie that I have ever seen. Everyone should see it!!!

• Jan 05, 2008

Good movie...do watch it

Good movie...do watch it

• Nov 02, 2007

if u have nothing to do then only see it

if u have nothing to do then only see it

• Oct 25, 2007

Great movie, very touching. Good acting, good story and a great cast. Very different from all other films that are all dancing and singing.

• Oct 07, 2007

Amazingly great movie.Great and simply story - like our life, great acting with awesome Manoj Bajpai. I can watch it again and again and again.So touching every heart...

• Sep 08, 2007

Though the movie had very simple story yet so touching, its an ordinaray story of parent child relationship and who parents sacrafice everyhting for the sake of their children. Content wise movie is very strong and a lil bit emotional. performances were good manoj handled his role very well so did juhi.