Sweet 15 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sweet 15 Reviews

March 9, 2014
Watched this in Spanish class. I was mad that we had to watch a movie because I thought it would be so boring, but surprisingly this was a really good movie!! The only issue is the creepiness of the age difference between the two main characters.
½ May 13, 2013
Aweful. The older guy was 20 years older then Marta was
½ March 15, 2012
Very Good Yet Corny Ending
April 7, 2009
Kay, so I had to watch this in Spanish. It was okay, but weird hair. Did not like the girls' father, loved that Jerry Stiller was in it. And that guy with the mullet? He was kind of cute. lol.
March 26, 2009
Nothing special about the movie, except you get to like everyone, They ring true. Pretty special in a movie, actually.
February 9, 2008
it was...interesting
January 28, 2008
I had to watch this movie in spanish class, mega 80's style. I didnt really think the movie was hlaf bad but it was sorta like other cincenera movies.
½ January 8, 2008
We watched this movie in Spanish class, it's alright as long as you don't mind the major 80s styles.
January 5, 2008
its seems sooo old! lol...like a day and age il never know! we watched it in spanish class...ive seen worse. the hair..the clothes! o my god...all of it together! o u cant help but smile! :)
½ November 13, 2007
I saw it for school and it was a good movie
½ March 31, 2007
This movie has alot of scenes that a normal person goes through
March 28, 2007
we watched this is spanish class, it was good. someppl thought it was broing, but they r the ones who slack off so...
April 21, 2006
kind of dumb movie I don't get the point of it, it's a waste of time watching it.