Swim Little Fish Swim Reviews

• May 27, 2020

Great indie comedy. Has some moments there that were so funny. Glad I found this movie

• May 27, 2020

Sums up my life basically. Beautifully done!!!

Sums up my life basically. Beautifully done!!!

• May 22, 2020

As an artist you can relate to this film. Deep and funny at the same time!

As an artist you can relate to this film. Deep and funny at the same time!

• May 22, 2020

In lockdown (stuck at home) with nothing else to watch, I somehow found this gem of a film. A nice storyline, great actors and in all a refreshing movie to watch in 2020. It's fun but at the same time deep!

• Mar 29, 2017

I'm not sure I should rate it. It's a french film made in english and I could not go through it. Maybe I'll revisit when I have more time to kill. It looked like an absurd comedy.

• Feb 26, 2015

A painful tale of a dysfunctional family

A painful tale of a dysfunctional family

• Sep 18, 2014

It subtly counteracts the cliché that creative expression can save your life by making its protagonist a hipster Peter Pan whose creative expression is an excuse not to grow up.

• Jul 23, 2014

The most adorable MUST see film of 2014!

The most adorable MUST see film of 2014!

• Jul 10, 2014

A beautiful movie about freedom, freedom of art, life outside of your home country. refreshing and remarkably directed for a first movie. It is definitely a must-see in the world of indie gems in the US.

• c0up   Super Reviewer
    Mar 16, 2013

'Swim Little Fish Swim'. Two lovable central characters and a sweet script that earns its subtle payoffs.