Swimming with Sharks Reviews

• Sep 17, 2019

Without a doubt one of the most unappreciated movies in recent times. We all hope and pray we'll never get a boss like Buddy Ackerman, played ruthlessly by Kevin Spacey. Overall a comment on climbing the corporate ladder. It's also so quotable and surprising hilarious. "See, Equal blue, Sweet-N-Low pink, its not the same thing, is it?"

• Jul 12, 2019

Lifelike movie. Kevin Spacey is amazing. Reminded me of my boss. I got blindsided by the ending.

• Jun 01, 2019

well, it felt like a dated "made for tv movie".

well, it felt like a dated "made for tv movie".

• May 08, 2019

The best movie character ever portrayed: Kevin Spacey as Buddy Ackerman!

The best movie character ever portrayed: Kevin Spacey as Buddy Ackerman!

• Mar 20, 2019

A wonderful dark Hollywood satire that shows how movie producers can be when they receive power. Kevin Spacey's performance was just too good as Buddy Ackerman and seemed much more than just genuine.

• Feb 03, 2019

OMG this was the stupidest movie ever. I like Kevin Spacey as an actor but this was awful.

• Sep 18, 2018

One of the better unknown films on the film business, Swimming with Sharks is a bold endeavor. Based on the experiences of Hollywood interns Swimming with sharks is a fictional account of an intern who is subjugated to daily abuses by his boss. It is a satire but Kevin Spacey is in such good form you start taking it personally. It is shocking that the writer-director George Huang's career never took off because this is a well written screenplay and shot with expertise. Give this film a shot if you wish to understand the ruthless world of Hollywood filmmaking.

• Aug 24, 2018

Darkly comedic and a strong character study about what it takes to succeed in a morally corrupt industry. In order for there to be a winner, there has to be a loser, Swimming With Sharks is the former. 4.5/5 stars

• Jul 30, 2018

• Jul 04, 2018

This is a highly underrated movie in my opinion. Based on the experiences of Hollywood interns Swimming with sharks is a fictional account of an intern who is subjugated to daily abuses by his boss. It is a satire but Kevin Spacey is in such good form you start taking it personally. It is shocking that the writer-director George Huang's career never took off because this is a well written screenplay and shot with expertise. Give this film a shot if you wish to understand the ruthless world of Hollywood filmmaking.(Underrated gem of a satire).