Swinging With The Finkels - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Swinging With The Finkels Reviews

November 8, 2012
Interesting take on a marriage losing its sizzle.
½ November 5, 2012
Didn't finish watching it.
October 31, 2012
thought this would have been better,good to see Jonathan Silverman again on screen and Mandy Moore masturbates with a cucumber so its not all bad
October 18, 2012
Averagely funny, averagely sweet, so averagely rated. Martin Freeman is still adorable tho!
October 10, 2012
AWFUL. Words fail me. It's unfunny, and probably the most racist crap I've watched since Love Thy Neighbour.
½ October 8, 2012
Thought this was very good fun. Quite a few laughs to be had on the way - a good Sunday film when it's raining outside with chips, dips and a bottle of wine
½ October 7, 2012
very disappointed not one of mandy's best.
October 6, 2012
Wasn't a classic, but quite funny in places, a strange cast but Mandy Moore was very beautiful, and also I didn't even know what swinging was, so pretty happy to learn something new.
October 5, 2012
For the most part, it is a tired film about a tired couple who want to try and spice up their sex life. Goes predictably wrong then ends happily. Predictably so.
October 5, 2012
Two words Martin freeman thank heavens for him, a satisfactory performance, easy to like and emotionally accurate particular society around which the rest of proceedings revolve.
But he is saddled with a script that falls down from misjudged raunch- coms onto boring sap by act three
October 4, 2012
Martin Freeman proves to be funny in this film, while Mandy Moore is hard to see some funny bone in. The first half on the film is a little strange and uncomfortable to begin with, but the rest of the film ends with a happy ending.
October 2, 2012
Funny interesting and some parts true. Watch it I liked it.
October 2, 2012
Maybe I'm just weird, but I thought it was hilariously awkward. And if anyone can play awkward perfectly and make it endearing, it's Martin Freeman.
September 4, 2012
REALLY not good. Clueless and boring, with lots of helpful scene inserts to solve the non-existent mysteries and help us on our way. I lost interest in this as a real movie when Mandy Moore (see...fading already) decided to hump a cucumber. Skin-a-max, maybe. Real film...er, uh, NO.
½ August 26, 2012
What was I thinking? ... apparently ... nothing. Nothing good to say about this movie. One word ... crap
½ August 11, 2012
Nesten ikke en middels film. Var ikke så mye spennende som skjedde. Fremføringen kom liksom ikke fra hjertet.
½ August 5, 2012
I'm a fan of both Freeman and Moore, but they're better than this...
August 3, 2012
Garvade lite i början men sen blir det bara det klassiska dravlet!
July 31, 2012
Typical, predictable unromantic comedy that had no funny parts to it. Melissa and Mandy are very pretty but the script and the acting were terrible. Don't bother with this movie.
July 28, 2012
I thought this would be a interesting movie based on the story line, but to make a long review short, I fell asleep about midway through the movie. Now what does that tell you?