T-Rex: Back to the Cretaceous Reviews

• May 05, 2014

this may be my nostalgia goggles talking but i really like this movie. its kind of short and the special effects arent jurassic park standards but it is a pretty good film in its own right. its a fun educational adventure that should occupy your time for a good 45 minutes.

• May 01, 2012

It's an interesting little film, and it looked pretty great on the Imax screen from when I saw it all those years ago. The story is a little confusing, and it appears everything was a dream yet it's not... Anyway, it's a fun little film that any dinosaur enthusiast would enjoy.

• Aug 28, 2010

T-Rex is my favorite dinosaur it is awsome.

T-Rex is my favorite dinosaur it is awsome.

• Nov 27, 2009

Story, characters and plot – week, but for an Imax movie I was expecting this IMAX Effects and camera shots are impressive. A must see from this point of view.

• May 09, 2009

Day: Friday Date: 8 Feb 2002 Amt: Free (JLT) Time: 8.30pm Over at: 9.30pm With: Jinesh, Ganesh, Shreekant, Ismail Theatre: Imax Adlabs, Mumbai Seat No: Free Seating Name: T-REX Imax was extravagant

• May 31, 2008

WTF! The Crappiest 3D movie ever! No Story, very little Dinosour scenes. I had i hopes when I went to the Cinema to watch this. I thought this will be have suspense like Jurassic Park. No the story is about a girl who hallucinate of been in Creataceous Era and in front of Live T-Rex. What a ripoff?

• Jul 24, 2007

A boring let-down? At IMAX? No...

A boring let-down? At IMAX? No...

• Jun 17, 2007

It's IMAX with Dinosaurs! How did they screw this up!?

It's IMAX with Dinosaurs! How did they screw this up!?

• Jun 04, 2007

Not only is this the worst movie I've ever seen with Dinosaurs (granted they're in it for like.... 2 seconds), it's one of the most excrutiating cinematic experiences I've ever undertaken... TWICE. The second time was an accident :-(

• May 13, 2007