Tad, The Lost Explorer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tad, The Lost Explorer Reviews

½ August 20, 2016
es enserio esta pelicula es una estupidez absoluuuuuuuuuuta
½ July 2, 2016
nothing really interesting here.
½ March 9, 2016
racist, lazy and worst of all, spanish
September 24, 2015
This movie is awesome!
September 22, 2014
There's some great visuals and animation is sometimes (but not always) great. But despites strong action sequences, "Tad" is boring most of the time, due to inconstency dialogues and a lack of humor.
½ July 25, 2014
Good animated movie, well done and enjoyable explorer story. I can for see a second part to this one.
July 3, 2014
Quiet nice for children to see
April 6, 2014
Was this ever in theaters? A light family adventure about a archeologist wannabe.
First thing I ever watched on Netflix.
March 30, 2014
My girl loved it, kids have very creative imagination and I'm glad Tad the little boy grew up chasing and fulfilling his dream.
March 9, 2014
The animation in this movie has always been one of my favorites. This type of animation is also seen in Pirates! Band of Misfits and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Tad, the Lost Explorer works as a surprisingly good satire of primarily Indiana Jones but also Tarzan and Star Wars. I was very surprised at how clever this movie was and I think this shouldn't be overlooked
December 22, 2013
Film d'animation (adapté d'un court-métrage) d'origine espagnole sympathique. L'histoire reste prévisible mais la qualité d'animation, les personnages comiques, les clin d'oeils et les plusieurs bon gags en font tout de même un film assé drôle dans l'ensemble.
December 8, 2013
Great fun for all and 3d was great!
October 27, 2013
Ted & de Schat van de Mummie, leuke film!
October 18, 2013
Reminded me of an Indian Jones movies for the kids.
September 23, 2013
Marrant et bien réalisé malgré des moyens bien moindre qu'un Pixar ou Dreamworks. Une excellente surprise!
June 25, 2013
It has a good animation, but the story is predictable, the dialogues are terrible and the soundtrack is unoriginal and horrible. It's as stupid as Hoodwinked.
June 8, 2013
Nice family animation. Good for those with a mix of ages.
April 22, 2013
Well, I do not have any expectation, and maybe kids will like this. But 'love competitor turns out to be one of the bad guy' cliche, it does not work for me.
April 20, 2013
Pour un film d'animation Espagnol, je les trouver vraiment excellent, c'est pas encore le niveau des grand studio, mais vraiment il mérite d'être vue.
½ April 13, 2013
I must say I expected a sub-Pixar animated feature,but Tad has surprised me on so many levels that I actually rated it higher than the recent Disney/Pixar films.

the characters are well developed and animated superbly,but I was particularly impressed by the set designs,although the whole production has been done with so much imagination and artistic flair...it's true that it's a cartoon-y take on I.Jones/TombRaider theme but the attention to detail in every shot is simply staggering,and on top of it all it is a very cute looking movie.

It'll take a second viewing to process all the details I must have missed the first time,as it's really fast-paced.