Tail Sting - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tail Sting Reviews

February 13, 2012
SCORPIONS! Noooooooooo! Just about every animal has been genetically mutated into a killing machine in cinema but Tail Sting, packs little venom behind it, making for a drab straight-to-disc creature feature.
½ December 24, 2009
Could be titled "Scorpions on a Plane meets Airport"

bbcfloridabound
October 1, 2009
This film is 100 percent funny, not sure if its supposed to be but it was a riot. A drive in type film that just made me laugh from start to finish. Scorpions are being brought back from South American, when someone gets in cargo hold to find out what the good Dr is bringing back, of course they get out of jars and grown into giant scorpions and run a muck on the plane. Its just a fun movie. Don't expect to much, go in looking for a laugh. 4 Stars been a long time since I laugh this hard.
March 7, 2009
My friends worked on this one, so I have to see it.
½ August 2, 2008
Nog det sämsta jag sett. Fantastiskt uselt film.
April 16, 2008
Oh my god, this could be the most amazing thing ever committed to film. Bad script, bad acting, bad sets, and the ever-present dude with the boom mike who manages to make it into almost every shot. A pure cheese classic. If you like to laugh at awesomely bad things, check this out, you won't be disappointed. Pure fun.
March 30, 2008
Cheesy script-writing. Mediocre acting. Totally weird visuals. I bet you could spot more spoofs faster than you can count to 100! I'd give it two stars plainly for its attempted humor.
March 24, 2008
think snakes on a plane with scorpins and really bad cg... so bad its kindof good!
½ March 22, 2008
Five years before Snakes on a Plane came Genetically Modified Scorpions on a Plane, also known as Tail Sting. If you only watch one deadly-animal-on-a-plane film this year, make it this one.
½ March 20, 2008
the scorpions looks so fake it's like watching ultraman. i gave 3
and 1/2 for the suspense
½ November 21, 2006
Could be titled "Scorpions on a Plane meets Airport". Low budget, but it doesn't look to bad. The score is a real mix of bad and good. Not very suspenseful, poorly acted and thats what hurts the film the most, but not everone is bad. . Very predictable nonsense. The special effects are not very good and the scorpions are really lame. The touches of humor are very welcome.
December 19, 2004
I've seen every enlarged arachnid except a scorpion, so I jumped at the chance of viewing it. I loved the randomness of the characters, so the diversity made the characters enjoyable. However, they didn't stay within character so it lead to snoresville. The brutality of the fist a cuff battles are staggering. The real star is the midget dressed up as the scorpion queen as well as the puppets. They were trying too hard to make it resemble aliens. This movie isn't worth the film it was made on.