Take This Job and Shove It Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

Watchable film based on the country music hit where an up and coming executive is sent to his small hometown to be the hatchet man for the restructuring at the local brewery. The barroom football game was a bit ridiculous.

• Jan 01, 2012

If I hadn't drank all the beer in the house on New Years Eve I should have been tossing a few back watching this while recuperating on the couch the next day. About a beer brewery Take This Job & Shove It w/ a red neck touch richly deserves it. In fact the songs 15 Beers & Beer Drinking Christians might just me a couple of drinking anthems for me. Would have been a bit better if it had stuck to being more comedy then drama because it loses its footing here & there but I had a lot of fun w/ it. It has a good cast especially David Keith & Tim Thomerson who I wish were a couple of guys that I worked w/ & could go & get pisses w/ after the work day was done. Oh how I would like to tell my boss to take this job & shove it drive off in my monster truck & drink some beer

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

A fun and very funny movie, which at the same time deals with real life social issues at the time too. It's an interesting movie, and I enjoyed it, but it could have been better.

• Jun 14, 2009

• May 13, 2009

An OK movie about a guy that tries to save a brewery in his hometown. The cast has some famous names in it and there are some alright parts to the movie. The shower scene with the dog was weird and this movie feels like they got the rights to the song and worked backwards from that.

• Nov 20, 2008

Mildy amusing, more like a TV movie than a major motion picture...

Mildy amusing, more like a TV movie than a major motion picture...

• Oct 03, 2008

Corporate hotshot returns to hometown to modernize smalltown brewery but finds emotions getting in the way of profits. Based on hit Johnny Paycheck song, who appears briefly in barroom football scene.

• Jun 03, 2008

This is a lot of redneck fun. A true "screw the system" film if there was one. And the introduction to the world of the 1st monster truck BIGFOOT !

• Feb 25, 2008

What's not to love...beer and big foot(1)!!!Oh yeah and telling your boss to kiss your ASS!

• Feb 20, 2008