Taken - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Taken Reviews

April 1, 2017
Omg. it was sooooo good.
½ March 20, 2017
Loved this movie, a little underrated in my opinion.
½ March 18, 2017
A bit action-packed, but enjoyable nonetheless. Recommended!
March 12, 2017
Yep, loved Liam with "a certain set of skills!"
February 28, 2017
It may be a bit too violent for a PG-13 movie but Liam Neeson demonstrates just how badass he is in Taken with tons of fun action sequences and a couple of heart-pounding thrills making it an action movie that remains entertaining in its own right. True, it has some plotholes like the two girls early on in the movie telling a complete stranger their personal details...because they totally won't suffer possible consequences at all... but this movie, upon being seen, won't be remembered for that. Instead, it will be remembered for main protagonist Bryan Mills' iconic phone speech.
½ February 23, 2017
I love this movie but a little to predictable for my taste but I will find you and I will kill you
February 18, 2017
One of my personal favorites, I've watched this over and over again without being tired of it. Amazing acting and very action packed.
February 6, 2017
Solo il carisma di Liam Neeson salva un film come Taken, dove le scene d'azione sono talmente caotiche che fanno venire il mal di mare. La sceneggiatura piuttosto mediocre e a tratti quasi ridicola, con dialoghi veramente di basso livello e scene incoerenti e poco realistiche. Il montaggio la parte peggiore del film, troppo repentino e veloce, lontanissimo dagli spettacolari tagli che hanno reso famosa la trilogia di Jason Bourne. Nonostante un mare di difetti, spegnendo il cervello si riesce ad apprezzare il film per quello che , semplice e puro divertimento da pop corn.
January 31, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 20, 2017
With a well fundamented narrative, great script and thrilling scenes, however Taken falls down into action movies's cliches with a very predictable narrative and unoriginal story.
January 19, 2017
Liam Neeson morphs into a badass and it works!
January 17, 2017
A bit of a new-age classic, even if it contains some poor acting and a badly read script.
½ January 17, 2017
Pretty good action flick and Liam plays the role realy well. Worth a watch.
January 9, 2017
Loved it, great movie
½ December 20, 2016
An amazing film, filled with non-stop intense action espionage. Liam Neeson is as captivating as ever and makes a very convincing tough guy.
December 13, 2016
Liam Neeson is cool.
December 9, 2016
The directing is the worst part. Back when chaos cam was still in vogue. It ruins nearly all of what would have been otherwise fantastic action sequences. It's a fun action movie, all things considered.
½ November 20, 2016
Isn't great, but really fun
½ October 26, 2016
They messed with the wrong guy! Lol
October 19, 2016
I am not sure if the glaring plotholes are result of bad editing or just bad script writing, but it does make for one entertaining romp after relatively slow burning 25 minute opening introduction. And oh everyone speaks English.