crap

Simply a crappy movie. Smart people agree.
George V.
11-23-2012 10:57 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

TheMovieGuy

Robbie Moore

The movie wasn't special. A lot of it was the same as the first but the action and thrills make up for it I guess

Aug 20 - 04:58 PM

George Haber

George Haber

If you like the James Bond movies, or Burn Notice, you'll enjoy Taken 2...What's with all the constipated reviewers who bad-mouth a terrific escapist, action movie where the good guy wins??!! Go watch a documentary!

May 19 - 12:39 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler McClane

I blame Olivier Megaton for the final product. His directing style is pure crap and isn't as good as Pierre Morel's. I'm not saying Morel is a perfect director or anything, but he's a class act compared to Olivier Megaton. Transporter 3 was crap, Colombiana was crap, and Taken 2 was crap. Luc Besson & Robert Mark Kamen's script couldn't be saved by Megaton. Not only that, but the editors Megaton chose sloppily edit the final product. The editing for Taken 2 was as sloppy as a morbidly obese hobo eating a very greasy triple bacon cheeseburger. No, fuck what I said. I blame Luc Besson for CHOOSING Megaton to direct. It's like if whenever he wants to ruin his franchises, he gets Megaton to do the job. Taken 1 was highly entertaining and energetic. Taken 2 sticks out like a sore thumb.

Apr 6 - 08:14 AM

Jorge Toruno

Jorge Toruno

I almost cry while watching this movie, i kept looking at my G/F after the first 25 minutes(If she was till watching it or thinking the same thing). But, i strongly believe film schools can use this movie to teach students what exactly not to do, the bad points are too long to list here. Bottom line, this movie is a complete disaster, so bad i never leave a message online but i had to do it this time. I feel sorry for Liam Neeson's name to be on top of the movie title, it should be 'Olivier Megaton's name.

Feb 23 - 06:00 AM

Sebastian Vaas

Sebastian Vaas

This movie is so bad, that it could be a career ender.

Feb 18 - 06:01 AM

Eric Baca

Eric Baca

My sister said the same thing as George, but I think I might still give Taken 2 a shot. I am far more concerned about some crazy fight scenes then I have ever been with the writing or the flow of a film though. Plus my girlfriend has been dying to see it. She couldn?t find anywhere offering it around town, but that is ok because I will just rent it from Blockbuster @Home through DISH. They give me over 100,000 different selections by mail, so I never have to rely on luck to find the newest movies like she does at the Redbox. And believe me, after one of my long days of work at DISH the last thing I want is a long night of searching at the house.

Jan 25 - 09:30 PM

Lord Tutweiller

Lord Diego John Tutweiller of Trolldonia

Okay, so are you like... a DISH spokesman?

Jan 28 - 08:37 PM

Alex M.

Alex Maverick

Such a shame. It had great potential.

Jan 21 - 07:49 PM

Rich Gehring Jr.

Rich Gehring Jr.

This film is a perfect example of studio greed and executives jamming a sequel down the public's throat so they can capitalize on a film that

overachieved and exceeded the public's expectations in the first place. Taken was such a wonderful surprise and Taken 2 was a an absolute embarrassment. If you liked Taken you will hate Taken 2 because they are complete opposites. Taken 2 has terrible flow, horrible writing and a laughable predictable nonsensical story that makes me cringe. Arguably the worst sequel ever made.

Jan 20 - 08:25 PM

Sara Brock

Sara Brock

And... I totally do.

Dec 1 - 10:45 AM

Aidan Taggart

Aidan Taggart

congradulations ur a complete gobshite

Nov 26 - 10:54 AM

Sara Brock

Sara Brock

I don't know what a gobshite is, but congratulations is spelled with a t.

Dec 1 - 10:46 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

fucktard

Jan 14 - 07:06 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile