Taken 3 Reviews

• 1d ago

Despite the poor ratings, I enjoyed this overall as the story-line was pretty good with various action chase scenes, but, the delivery could have been better.

• Oct 04, 2020

Tough plot to follow.

Tough plot to follow.

• Sep 24, 2020

Classic Liam Neeson action flick. I enjoy his work. A good B+ movie for anyone who likes action, mystery and great chases.

• Aug 30, 2020

For me, this part was weakest one in this franchise. First of all, whenever there is murder the suspense must be good which was not in this part. The story was also very old fashioned. Liam Neeson's acting was not good as compared to previous parts. There were very less action scenes, which are needed in this type of film. Overall, you may enjoy the film but it may not satisfy you.

• Jul 26, 2020

Filmmaking can act like a fun project, but it does not mean it is not required to present it at best capable quality. The performances, namely Neeson and Grace signifying the trilogy's growth and clarified heart, are shown the best over the circulating core writing that enabled decent captivating thrills and the worst presentation of an action flick by its disorientating choppily edited sequences while also indirectly remaking "The Fugitive". (B)

• Jun 12, 2020

The worst of the three but it is still a blast even if no one gets Taken.

The worst of the three but it is still a blast even if no one gets Taken.

• May 11, 2020

Plot: Really, really dumb. At no point was I rooting for the protagonist. Consistency: Taken 2 ignored some story points from the 1st film, but Taken 3 just completely resets the characters. Action: Boring. Nothing memorable. Acting: Forest Whittaker's character took every single characterization attempt, leaving nothing for the other characters.

• Apr 22, 2020

Felt unnecessary but it was entertaining!action was good the cat mouse game was good,good music and acting!twist was amazing.but it felt little over the top!overall a entertaining movie!

• Mar 18, 2020

One of the worst action movies of all time. Some of the worst cinematography I think I have ever seen, and I have seen Transformers Five. Olivier Megaton's awful garbage directing in association with some of the worst writing I think I have ever come across in my entire life make for an embarrassingly bad action movie. Liam Neeson is trying (some of the time) and lends at least some credibility to the role. But sadly this movie is a pathetic rip of of Harrison Ford's The Fugitive (a much better movie) with Dougray Scott playing another degrading role as the cuck new husband with a plan to set up Liam Neeson (which makes no sense considering the events of the previous 2 movies) Seriously this is probably Liam Neeson's worst ever movie, definitely his worst ever action movie.

• Mar 13, 2020

I thought Taken 2 was unnecessary but wow this takes it even further. As others have already mentioned it's a clone of one of the best crime films of all time (The Fugitive) but done badly. The plot is predictable and stupid with an awful twist villain, the VFX still aren't good, the same moron from Taken 2 decided that all of the action scenes should have excessive shaky cam and constant cuts between shots, Bryan's daughter remains an idiot, and the acting is fine but not good.