Talaash Reviews

• Jan 24, 2021

Beautiful story, interesting narrative, perfect cast, and unforgettable characters, especially, a poor prostitute. The ending lies above all expectations.

• Oct 25, 2020

• Jul 30, 2016

Very Good Thriller/Horror

Very Good Thriller/Horror

• Apr 25, 2016

While the film feels boring at several times, the story and the performances by every actor present are the only reason you will want to keep on watching it.

• Aug 14, 2015

Among the more underrated Hindi films in recent times - here is a movie that takes its characters into dark places rarely explored in mainstream cinema, and allows them to stay there and interact with each other in surprising ways. From the slick production values to the layered script to the excellent acting all-round - Reema Kagti and Zoya Akhtar have crafted a doozy of a mystery thriller.

• Aug 04, 2015

With any other cast I'm not sure this movie would have been as emotional and interesting. Everyone did such a good job and the script was also good. Definitely worth the watch

• Apr 22, 2015

Liked it!! An Indian neo-noir mystery thriller film!! Different than those we had in the past

• Mar 15, 2015

Talaash unfurls its plot so enticingly that you expect great endings from the movie.The movie hits a low due to its long narrative.

• Feb 10, 2015

So boring. It completely lost me. (First and only viewing - 2/10/2015)

So boring. It completely lost me. (First and only viewing - 2/10/2015)