The Talented Mr. Ripley Quotes
The top The Talented Mr. Ripley quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Freddie Miles: How's the peeping, Tommy?‐ Submitted by Kristine A (2 years ago)
- Tom Ripley: No, I like him. You like everybody, Marge.‐ Submitted by Brooklyn B (3 years ago)
- Tom Ripley: Well, whatever you do, however terrible, however hurtful, it all makes sense, doesn't it, in your head. You never meet anybody that thinks they're a bad person.‐ Submitted by Alexandar T (4 years ago)
- Marge Sherwood: Why is it when men play together, they always try to kill each other?Dickie Greenleaf: [jokingly] He's drowning me!
- Peter Smith-Kingsley: That Dickie murdered you and took your name with a false passport? That's ridiculous.
- Herbert Greenleaf: People say you can't choose your parents, but I believe you can't choose your children.
- Tom Ripley: It's better to be a fake somebody, than a real nobody!‐ Submitted by Nikki P (5 years ago)
- Meredith Logue: We should always save pain for daylight.‐ Submitted by Aneth F (5 years ago)