Talento Reviews

• Oct 19, 2011

Watched this movie on TV one sunday night. It's not one of the greates movies, but I must admit I watched up complete. The story is beautiful and it'll help you thinking about the importance of acting and learning when life gives you the chance of doing it.

• Feb 07, 2011

All right; nothing too special.

All right; nothing too special.

• Nov 14, 2007

...I always liked JEJ. I like his character in this film - very believable & natural performance. It is a good story - drama. The underlying theme is abandonment, letting go (in more ways than one), and seeing beyond yourself in order to grow & move forward. I totally understand the lesson regarding acoustics & echo. That's what was in mind whilst jamming in several apartment building stairwells & garages :) I also liked the "special lesson" !

• Jun 09, 2007

Not the best, but Annie Parisse is in it. hahahah.

Not the best, but Annie Parisse is in it. hahahah.