Tales of Beatrix Potter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tales of Beatrix Potter Reviews

October 12, 2014
Tales of Beatrix Potter is one of British cinema's true one-offs, a film quite unlike any other. Ostensibly aimed at children, this adaptation of Potter's various animal-centric stories was mounted by the Royal Ballet. Kids though will have to read up on the "Complete Tales" or they will have trouble figuring out what's going on.
January 23, 2009
I cannot believe I have not seen this yet! Well...there are so many great films out there and o so little time to watch them all!
December 3, 2008
this is gonna be a perfect end-of-year present ^^
October 16, 2008
In Sweden they used to show this film on tv when I was a child. I think it was around Christmas time. And yezzz, I just loved it!! I haven't seen the film as an adult, so my rating may be influenced by my childhood memory of it :)
October 7, 2008
nominated for best picture by NBR
August 17, 2008
De goe gamle seriene fra barne-tv tiå
February 9, 2008
Sweeping ballet beautifully choreographed and shot. The Pigling Bland section goes on a little long, but that's a minor nitpick for a great, underrated film.
December 13, 2007
Beautiful choreography, costumes, sets, editing, etc. A testament to Ms. Potter's legacy.
September 7, 2007
i love all the movies and books they're awsome!!!
½ September 6, 2007
Just love the music! Seeing this film at the cinema when it first came out was amazing - and I remember seeing all the costumes on display at Harrods! 35+ years later... it's still a magical adaptation of all those Beatrix Potter tales.
August 31, 2007
I like cartoon movie's and found this one very good, I recommend it for any child.
½ August 20, 2007
ok if you like cartoons features
July 23, 2007
i havnt herd anything about it
July 23, 2007
havent read it . it had potter in it saw i picked it
July 13, 2007
Who can't freakin' not love Beatrix Potter!? I grew up reading these stories and now I can watch them and enjoy them no matter how outdated the animation is!
May 22, 2007
i didn't like mr mcgregor
May 14, 2007
Love all Beatrix Potter Movies
March 25, 2007
I finally FINALLY own it now! Wonderful music, wonderful choreography, wonderful wonderful.
"Oh for the days of my childhood, back when my soul was pure..."
March 1, 2007
its not reill i cant belive it
½ February 19, 2007
A well written tale from one of the best childrens writer