Talk of Angels - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Talk of Angels Reviews

October 26, 2010
Decent romance movie set in Spanish Civil War. Not great with a young but sexy Penelope Cruz in a minor role
½ May 12, 2009
Fascinating. I stumbled upon this movie by accident, but am very happy that I did. Pre-WWII Spain around the time of the fascist movement and outbreak of the civil war ... you don't see many movies about Spain around this time period... no clue why not.
April 12, 2009
In pre-Civil War Spain an Irish governess learns about love and war (not the crap Sandra Bullock / Chris O'Donnell film, but the two constants of life). Beautiful locations and an accomplished cast life this above the average of its kind.
March 27, 2009
i really liked this movie but so UPSET they couldnt be together....more like Becoming Jane. sigh but the love was so reall.
February 2, 2009
I loved this movie. I mean can Vincent Perez get any more attractive. The story is really great. The ending kind of sucked but yeah...LOVE IT.
July 9, 2008
RENT it! Total chick flick
June 8, 2008
A beautiful movie! Interesting story plot. Definitely worthy.
½ May 30, 2008
Wasn't that bad, A bit stretched. If you support afairs .... I don't know the movie lost me a bit.
February 12, 2008
Times of trouble in Spain. A beautiful young girl arrives as governess to a rich spanish family and gets caught up in all thats happening around her. Falls in love with the brother of her pupils.
½ February 2, 2008
pretty good love story and it isn't crazy with sex! thank God!
July 30, 2007
i dont like this movie
July 9, 2007
Takes my breath away!
July 2, 2007
i really want to see it sounds like a good movie
June 13, 2007
i seriously fail to understand y someone would leave Vincent Perez!
November 7, 2006
lets c if I could find this.