Tall Tale Reviews

• Mar 12, 2018

The child in me loves this movie as I watched this a lot when I was a kid. The adult in me......thinks this is bad.

• Aug 17, 2017

Loved seeing this film!

Loved seeing this film!

• Apr 05, 2017

Albeit a clumsily-produced, dated picture with an unfocused narrative, there's a lot of good here in this novel idea of bringing together some of the most beloved folk heroes into one linear story. Amidst the more poignant moments is a discussion about how technology will one day mask the stars in the sky and, with that scene, a reminder of how much Patrick Swayze is missed. I reckon there's room here to revive this concept into a TV or film franchise - I know I'd watch.

• Jul 19, 2016

I loved this movie as a kid, and I refuse to rewatch it under my cynical adult eyes, where I'm sure I'd be more inclined to agree with the other reviews on here.

• May 26, 2016

Kid teams with folk heroes to save the family farm in this flat attempt at family fantasy.

• David T Super Reviewer
    Jan 12, 2016

Now, I saw part of this at school when I was a child (I'm now in my mid-twenties) and I really love action-adventure and or certain fantasy films (whether it's Disney or non-Disney). Patrick Swayze gives an amazing performance as Pecos Bill. I mean it's just a good film that will take your breath away and it took my breath away. If you enjoy films like this, you are in for a HIGH FLYING treat. I know I was (and always am when I watch this).

• Apr 25, 2015

Ambitious but poorly executed fairy tale that while not terrible isn't very good either.

• May 30, 2014

I only saw this movie once as a kid and I have no interest in revisiting it.

I only saw this movie once as a kid and I have no interest in revisiting it.

• Oct 12, 2013

Awesome movie. Watching it now

Awesome movie. Watching it now

• Jun 10, 2013

Something maybe to watch once.

Something maybe to watch once.