Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby Reviews

½ August 14, 2017
Quotable and that's all that is really needed in comedies; John C. Reilly steals the show.
August 8, 2017
One of Will Ferrell's most hilarious films in which comedically talented director, Adam McKay, delivers yet another surprisingly inspiring film.
August 7, 2017
While Will Ferrell's movies always seem to be entertaining, they never really a *good* movie.
½ July 1, 2017
Will Ferrell's worst movie he has ever made. Comedic timing is awful, almost as much as the plot as the movie. You keep hoping he dies throughout the movie, but are disappointed when he lives.
May 28, 2017
Feels like cheap Will Ferrell's comedy sketches at the comedy club downtown. I did laugh a few times.
½ May 20, 2017
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly might be the best american comedic couple since Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. Even though their comedy is much more silly, outrageous, nonsensical, and in some way childish, it takes nothing away from how funny they are put together. They seem to fit together like "two peas in a pot" to quote another comedic duo.
April 25, 2017
Gary Cole completely rocks.
April 20, 2017
Hilarious at times. But also slow at times.
½ April 13, 2017
Grade C: As a NASCAR fan, I thought I was going to enjoy this film but instead I was very disappointed.
March 31, 2017
This movie is probably one of the best movies I've ever seen. Funny storyline, funny characters, funny lines. It's all funny! Will Ferrell is the perfect actor for the position of Ricky bobby, with his humor it makes it ten times better. I would highly recommend this to flick to anyone. Works great for movies with friends, date nights, or family time movies.you will not be let down.
½ January 28, 2017
"Talladega Nights" has plenty of laughs thanks to the comedic performances of its ensemble cast and jokes that satirizes the sports industry.
January 2, 2017
As a longtime fan of Will Ferrell, I'd like to say that this film is utterly without a doubt one of his funniest films of the mid 2000s and a truly amazing piece of art. A+!
December 25, 2016
I was totally surprised at this movie. Was not expecting to enjoy it this much, but the rise and fall of Ricky Bobby was fitfully funny. Will Farrell is usually hit and miss, but he's supported quite well by Reilly and Cohen, who could have taken over this movie if they wanted. But its all Farrell's movie, and he's hilarious.
½ December 23, 2016
Not as terrible as I thought it would be.
½ December 22, 2016
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is hardly a classic, but the film earns more than its share of laughs thanks to another knockout performance from Will Ferrell and an awesome collection of talent around him. It's fast and funny, poking as much fun at the "inspirational sports" genre as it does NASCAR. It holds up, doesn't feel in the least bit dated after a decade in Comedy service, and should continue to please audiences for years to come.
December 22, 2016
Sport-comedy sgangherata e molto eccessiva
½ December 20, 2016
Will Ferrell goes all out as Ricky Bobby, it will make you laugh...
½ December 16, 2016
Once in a while a dumb comedy will succeed in being funny. Just make sure you're watching the shorter, theatrical version.
October 6, 2016
Pretty sure it won an Oscar for best movie ever. Or was that Highlander?
October 2, 2016
This movie is hilarious and very inspiring.