Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby Reviews

November 29, 2017
Talledega Nights was a very good movie in my opinion. I thought this movie was absolutely hilarious. The movie plot was set up very well and the order in which the events happened made the movie all the much better. The way Will Ferrell (Ricky Bobby) pretty much acted a fool throughout the entire movie made the movie fantastic and had me laughing continuously throughout the movie. Will Ferrell and John Reilly are pretty much like brothers in the movie and when they are together everything that they do makes me laugh. Ricky Bobby always wanted to be a NASCAR driver and when he got the chance he took full advantage of it and became one of the best. He was the best at what he did and he loved every single bit of the money and the fame. The scene when they were at the dinner table with his kids was probably the funniest scene of the entire movie. This movie was an absolute great movie and I could never get tired of watching it. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who likes a good laugh because this movie will definitely give you the laugh you are looking for.
½ November 24, 2017
I hear NASCAR fans hate this movie. If you can't laugh at yourself. Who can you laugh at?
November 23, 2017
Good funny movie likes just like cars the trilogy but live action starring will Ferrell , Sacha baron coen, and Riley something, john Riley , who knows. The story is cringe but hilarious, I would probably never see this movie again because I would rather see cars again. Sachs baron coen was the best and he's the standout in this movie.
November 21, 2017
Interesting film with funny moments but not as good as old school.
November 13, 2017
Very funny, I didn't like it as much as a lot of the recent comedies but it was very good.
November 6, 2017
This movie is funny time and time again. I can't count the number of times that I've watched it over the years and I still get a laugh out of it. Although it might not tell the most original story, it tells it with enough jokes and solid performances that its re-watch potential is top notch.
October 30, 2017
Anchorman's less funny little brother...with NASCAR. Will Ferrell, however, delivers a fun performance that provides a few genuine laughs. Rating: 2/5
October 29, 2017
If you ain?t first you?re last!!!!!
½ October 24, 2017
I think over time this film has settled around this rating with its fun idea and great castings. Will Farrell has started moving into lowbrow humour over time but he once was in films that had some story first. I tend to think of this as the definitive Nascar film, especially remembering the laughable bad Days of Thunder film. The ensemble cast play well together and never outstay their welcome in a satire that provides lots of fun for each character. I had this film higher but that was mainly due to the Farrell hype machine at the time. 25-10-2017.
September 28, 2017
One of my favorite comedies of all time. So many hilarious parts and one liners. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out. Shake N' Bake
September 11, 2017
(4.5 out of 6)
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt
½ August 26, 2017
Will Ferrell is funny as all ways I watch this on TV
½ August 14, 2017
Quotable and that's all that is really needed in comedies; John C. Reilly steals the show.
August 8, 2017
One of Will Ferrell's most hilarious films in which comedically talented director, Adam McKay, delivers yet another surprisingly inspiring film.
August 7, 2017
While Will Ferrell's movies always seem to be entertaining, they never really a *good* movie.
½ July 1, 2017
Will Ferrell's worst movie he has ever made. Comedic timing is awful, almost as much as the plot as the movie. You keep hoping he dies throughout the movie, but are disappointed when he lives.
May 28, 2017
Feels like cheap Will Ferrell's comedy sketches at the comedy club downtown. I did laugh a few times.
½ May 20, 2017
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly might be the best american comedic couple since Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. Even though their comedy is much more silly, outrageous, nonsensical, and in some way childish, it takes nothing away from how funny they are put together. They seem to fit together like "two peas in a pot" to quote another comedic duo.
April 25, 2017
Gary Cole completely rocks.
April 20, 2017
Hilarious at times. But also slow at times.