Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby Reviews

January 2, 2017
As a longtime fan of Will Ferrell, I'd like to say that this film is utterly without a doubt one of his funniest films of the mid 2000s and a truly amazing piece of art. A+!
December 25, 2016
I was totally surprised at this movie. Was not expecting to enjoy it this much, but the rise and fall of Ricky Bobby was fitfully funny. Will Farrell is usually hit and miss, but he's supported quite well by Reilly and Cohen, who could have taken over this movie if they wanted. But its all Farrell's movie, and he's hilarious.
½ December 23, 2016
Not as terrible as I thought it would be.
½ December 22, 2016
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is hardly a classic, but the film earns more than its share of laughs thanks to another knockout performance from Will Ferrell and an awesome collection of talent around him. It's fast and funny, poking as much fun at the "inspirational sports" genre as it does NASCAR. It holds up, doesn't feel in the least bit dated after a decade in Comedy service, and should continue to please audiences for years to come.
December 22, 2016
Sport-comedy sgangherata e molto eccessiva
½ December 20, 2016
Will Ferrell goes all out as Ricky Bobby, it will make you laugh...
½ December 16, 2016
Once in a while a dumb comedy will succeed in being funny. Just make sure you're watching the shorter, theatrical version.
October 6, 2016
Pretty sure it won an Oscar for best movie ever. Or was that Highlander?
October 2, 2016
This movie is hilarious and very inspiring.
September 10, 2016
It has its moments. Definitely not the worst Ferrell comedy to come out in recent memory. (I'm looking at you Land of the Lost)
September 8, 2016
Quite an entertaining film, amusing throughout.
September 6, 2016
Like most Will Ferrell films, tries way too hard to be funny and doesn't succeed almost all the time
August 30, 2016
a classic that will last forever
August 28, 2016
My favorite Will Ferrell movie
August 10, 2016
Never really got all the hype with this movie. Maybe it's because I hate NASCAR? Nonetheless it's still a Will Ferrel movie so it's inherently funny.
August 1, 2016
Funny and entertaining.
½ July 30, 2016
A classic Ferrell film, with a very simple story and enough nonsense to not care how simple it is. Despite how goofy this movie is, I'm impressed at how serious Ferrell and Reilly are able to come across. It doesn't feel as cheesy as some other ridiculous performances by the two. It feels real, odd as it may seem. I do enjoy seeing this film every once in a while.
½ July 24, 2016
This is a funny movie. The humor can be kind of stupid sometimes, but that is how this movie works. Unless you only like complex humor, I suggest that you watch this movie.
½ July 22, 2016
"I wanna go fast." Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is an outrageous comedy that's full of laughs. The story follows NASCAR's number one driver Ricky Bobby as he rises to the challenge of French Formula One driver Jean Girard to see who's the fastest, but after getting into a wreck Bobby loses his self-confidence and has to get it back in order to return to the track and beat Girard. Starring Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Sacha Baron Cohen, Leslie Bibb, and Gary Cole, the film has an impressive cast that has great chemistry together. And the comedy is hilarious, with a lot of over-the-top humor that works incredibly well (like learning to drive with a cougar in the backseat). Ridiculously funny, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is a terrifically entertaining film.
½ July 14, 2016
Such a stupid freaking wonderful awesome movie....realized I had never written a review, so I hopped on it like a spider monkey. John C. Reilly is perfect in this movie, just like Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt.