Tammy and the T-Rex: Gore Cut Reviews

• Mar 22, 2020

So beautiful that I cried Jack Daniel's while a bald eagle sang the United States national anthem in leather assless chaps

• Feb 06, 2020

I watching this in 2020 and not in 1994 when it was released and I also watched the unrated rated version. With the blood and bad acting of now famous actors this film was funny and at sometimes fun to watch but overall it was a really bad film. Not The Room bad but close to it and it looks like it's getting a following so I guess that is nice for this old BAD film.

• Jan 22, 2020

A movie that is so bad that its good. I don't know how a movie this stupid made me laugh so hard.

• Jan 20, 2020

omg; literally LOL. if you're looking for a campy "bad" movie, this is a pretty good one.

• Jan 16, 2020

Ridiculous, dumb, and pretty amusing.

Ridiculous, dumb, and pretty amusing.

• Jan 09, 2020

A review of TAMMY AND THE T-REX aka TANNY AND THE TEENAGE T-REX using only quotes from a better dinosaur film this tries to clone: "Dinosaurs and man, two species separated by 65 million years of evolution, have just been suddenly thrown back into the mix together. How can we possibly have the slightest idea what to expect?" "Hold on to your butts." "Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could that they didn't stop to think if they should." "God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Man puts human brains in dinosaurs. Dinosaurs kill man…woman inherits the earth." "And now I've seen one, it's the most beautiful thing I ever saw."